62 Rosses Meadow, Ballymena BT42 2SD
3 Bed End-terrace house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- End townhouse
- Three bedrooms
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Enclosed side garden
- Quiet residential area
Three bedroom end townhouse, side garden, communal gardens and parking in Rosses Meadow, a quiet enclave of the Rosses development in Tullygarley, Ballymena. Well located for easy access to all the amenities in the town centre and quickly onto the A26/M2 with routes north and south. Will appeal to first time buyers and young families.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, kitchen, WC and large lounge / dining area then three bedrooms (master ensuite) and family bathroom on the first floor. The property would benefit from some minor refurbishment but is in reasonably good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing, an intruder alarm and a gas central heating system. Enclosed side garden and lots of communal outdoor space and parking to front.
- Hardwood and glazed front door. Under stair storage cupboard, laminate strip wood flooring and intruder alarm panel.
- Kitchen 3.25m x 2.8m (10'8" x 9'2")
- Good range of floor and eye level white oak effect kitchen units in a shaker style. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and recessed spot lighting.
- WC 2.4m x0.95m (7'10" x 3'1")
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- Lounge / Dining area 5.9m x 5.3m (19'4" x 17'5")
- Large, double aspect lounge and informal dining area. Wooden fireplace with granite inset and hearth with gas fire. Carpet and laminate strip wood flooring. UPVC and glazed double doors to rear communal garden
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing with hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 2.5m x 2.45m (8'2" x 8'0")
- Carpeted bedroom with telephone point.
- Bedroom 2 3.75m x 2.8m (12'4" x 9'2")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bathroom 2.8m x 1.9m (9'2" x 6'3")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with shower screen and thermostatic shower. Tiled floor and recessed spot lighting.
- Bedroom 3 4.2m x 3.4m (13'9" x 11'2")
- Carpeted master bedroom and ensuite. TV point.
- Ensuite 2.65m x 1m (8'8" x 3'3")
- Plumbed for WC, wash hand basin and shower. Currently used as walk in wardrobe.
- Side garden
- Paved side garden.
- Communal garden to rear laid in lawn. Lots of communal parking spaces.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »