- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautiful Townhouse
- Four Excellent Bedrooms (Two With En-suite Shower Rooms)
- Modern Kitchen Open Plan To Dining Area
- Lounge With Doors To Balcony
- Bathroom Suite
- Integral Garage & Utility
- Enclosed Rear Garden, Driveway To Front
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed
Nestled in this popular residential development, 62 Redwood Grove is a spacious townhouse and offers ideal accommodation for the growing family, or would suit the first time buyer. The accommodation, over three floors, comprises lounge with doors to balcony, modern fitted kitchen open plan to dining area, four excellent bedrooms ( two with en-suite shower rooms ) family bathroom suite, integral garage & utility room. Externally there is an enclosed garden to rear in lawn & driveway to front. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing are both in place. Close to the shops of Dunmurry village and also within easy reach of both Belfast and Lisburn City centres, early viewing is recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Wood flooring.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Hardwood Front door.
- BEDROOM FOUR 10'10 x 10'4 (3.30m x 3.15m)
- Wood flooring. Storage under stairs.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in shower, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- Ferroli Gas Boiler
- UTILITY ROOM 4'1 x 4'0 (1.24m x 1.22m)
- Plumbed for washing machine and sink.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- LOUNGE 13'11 x 11'8 (4.24m x 3.56m)
- Gas fire, porcelain tiled floor and access to balcony.
- KITCHEN 19'2 x 7'9 (5.84m x 2.36m)
- Range of high and low level units, integrated fridge / freezer, dishwasher, Zanussi oven, 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit with drainer, recessed spotlighting, porcelain tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- DINING AREA
- Porcelain tiled floor.
- Low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 13'4 x 11'9 (4.06m x 3.58m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in shower, part tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM TWO 12'6 x 11'4 (3.81m x 3.45m)
- BEDROOM THREE 8'6 x 7'6 (2.59m x 2.29m)
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn with decking. Driveway to front.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »