This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Double Doors to Entrance Porch and into a Spacious Reception Hall
- Ground and First Floor Drawing Rooms and Dining Room all with Sea Views
- Morning/Family Room with Door to Kitchen
- Updated Kitchen with Adjacent Enclosed Utility Area and Laundry/Wash House
- 2 First Floor Bedrooms and 4 on Second Floor
- Bathroom Incorporating Wet Room Shower Area
- Architectural Features Include Cornicing, Sash Windows and Original Fireplaces
- B2 listed building designated in 1975
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Elevated Setting with Magnificent Views of the Seafront, Marina and Harbour
- Privately set back from the Princetown Road
- Convenient Access to the Town Centre, Schools and Transport Facilities
Additional InformationNo 62 Princetown Road is one of a pair of semi detached villas known as Augustaville, built in 1887 and referred to in local historical heritage publications as probably the best semi villas in Bangor. The enduring grandeur of this gracious three storey home is matched by the imposing Marine Esplanade setting and spectacular aquatic views which encompass the town’s seafront.
Approached by a pillared entrance, the impressive grounds sweep down to the coastal path, with gated access and are predominantly laid in lawns.
Internally the magnificent formal reception rooms, including a first floor drawing room, have attractive round bays and are complimented by cosy casual living space and useful utility facilities. Six bedrooms offer a variety of options for a variety of uses.
The usual period features are to be found throughout and enhance the gracious and homely atmosphere that pervades this splendid home. But as is the case with all homes in such a stunning location, one’s eye is inextricably drawn towards the sea views and associated activities.
It is a privilege to offer this landmark property for sale and an opportunity for someone to acquire a beautiful home.
- DOUBLE OPENING TO
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor.
- VESTIBULE DOOR TO
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ornamental cornice, ceiling rose.
- DINING ROOM:17' 3" x 11' 0" (5.26m x 3.35m)
- into circular bay. Views of marina/sea, picture rail, centre rose.
- DOUBLE SLIDING GLAZED DOORS TO
- DRAWING ROOM:21' 6" x 14' 6" (6.55m x 4.42m)
- into bay. Sea views, feature fireplace with open fire and Adam style slate hearth, corniced ceiling, centre rose, picture rail.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Cloaks space.
- LARGE WALK-IN STUDY/CLOAKS:
- Low voltage lights.
- FAMILY ROOM:18' 0" x 10' 0" (5.49m x 3.05m)
- Mahogany carved fireplace with open fire, marble inset and hearth, cornice, recessed bookcase/storage.
- KITCHEN:12' 0" x 9' 0" (3.66m x 2.74m)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, excellent range of high and low level units, formica work tops, electric cooker point, part tiled walls, integrated dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lights, integrated fridge.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- WASH HOUSE:
- Plumbed for washing machine, vented for dishwasher, oil fired boiler, tiled floor.
- Leaded light window.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- ADJACENT WET ROOM:
- Electric shower, hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (2):18' 3" x 13' 0" (5.56m x 3.96m)
- Corniced ceiling.
- DRAWING ROOM:20' 0" x 17' 0" (6.1m x 5.18m)
- into bay. Corniced ceiling, picture rail, centre rose, views.
- BEDROOM (1):21' 3" x 14' 3" (6.48m x 4.34m)
- into circular bay. Sea view, centre rose, picture rail, pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (3):17' 3" x 12' 0" (5.26m x 3.66m)
- Wash hand basin, built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (4):12' 3" x 10' 0" (3.73m x 3.05m)
- BEDROOM (5):16' 0" x 11' 6" (4.88m x 3.51m)
- Sea views, pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (6):11' 3" x 7' 3" (3.43m x 2.21m)
- Sea views.
- Raised gardens in lawns and hedging. Tarmac driveway. Outside lights and water tap. Front garden in lawns. Vehicular access.
- WORK SHOP
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 8 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views