- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Magnificent Detached Family Home
- Six Spacious Bedrooms (Three With En-suite Shower Rooms)
- Three Reception Rooms
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining & Living Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazing
- Utility Room, Pantry & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Attached Garage
- Landscaped Garden To Front Side & Rear
- Sought After Residential Location
Designed in 1917 by Tulloch & Fitzsimons, this Edwardian Arts & Crafts style residence is a truly unique home in a much sought after location off the Malone Road. Presented to the highest standard by its current owners and extending to approximately 4800 sq ft the quality and size of this detached home can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection. The property benefits from modernisation and contemporary decoration which haven't compromised its original character; it was also re-roofed in 2014. The accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, study, kitchen open plan to living and dining areas, pantry, utility and downstairs cloakroom. There are six excellent bedrooms, master bedroom benefitting from dressing room & luxurious en-suite bathroom. Three further bedrooms also boast en-suite shower rooms. Gas fired central heating, double glazed windows and fitted alarm system are all in place. Externally the property is located on a private site with large driveway, landscaped gardens to front, side and rear and garage. Rarely does a property with such character & charm come onto the market, particularly finished to such an exacting standard and as such viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Glass panel door.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL
- Solid wood floor. Attractive fireplace with sandstone surround, living flame gas fire. Feature stain glass window.
- LOUNGE 22'9 x 19'6 (6.93m x 5.94m)
- Solid wood floor. Feature fireplace with living fame gas fire and wall panelling. Bay window.
- DINING ROOM 21'5 x 15'1 (6.53m x 4.60m)
- Solid wood parquet floor. Feature fireplace with marble surround.
- STUDY 17'9 x 15'3 (5.41m x 4.65m)
- Bay window.
- KITCHEN 29'0 x 21'1 (8.84m x 6.43m)
- Range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces & splash back, stainless steel extractor fan, gas hob, integrated double oven & microwave, integrated dishwasher, recessed spotlighting. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING AREA
- Gas fired Stove.
- PANTRY 12'3 x 5'0 (3.73m x 1.52m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units and glass fronted display units.
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C.
- UTILITY ROOM 18'0 x 13'6 (5.49m x 4.11m)
- Range of high and low level units, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Feature stain glass window.
- MASTER BEDROOM 15'6 x 14'7 (4.72m x 4.45m)
- Recessed spotlighting. Solid wood floor.
- DRESSING ROOM 15'6 x 6'7 (4.72m x 2.01m)
- Solid wood floor. Excellent range of hanging space and storage.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM
- Contemporary suite comprising free standing bath, walk in shower, double sink, low flush W.C, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM TWO 20'7 x 15'5 (6.27m x 4.70m)
- Solid wood floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Enclosed shower, low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM THREE 15'5 x 15'3 (4.70m x 4.65m)
- Extensive range of shelving.
- BEDROOM FOUR 13'8 x 11'4 (4.17m x 3.45m)
- Built in storage.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Enclosed shower, wash hand basin, low flush W.C, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM FIVE 11'7 x 9'2 (3.53m x 2.79m)
- Walk in wardrobe.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Enclosed shower, wash hand basin, low flush W.C, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM SIX 15'5 x 12'4 (4.70m x 3.76m)
- Storage into eves. Velux window.
- Landscaped patio garden to side and rear. Front garden in lawn. Ample parking.
- PATIO GARDEN
- ATTACHED GARAGE 17'6 x 10'9 (5.33m x 3.28m)
- Up & over door. Gas fired boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »