- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached family.
- Three good bedrooms.
- Fitted kitchen.
- Newly installed bathroom.
- Secure and private rear gardens.
An impressive well presented luxurious semi detached family home that enjoys a prominent position within this popular residential cul de sac. Three well proportioned bedrooms and one generous reception room. Newly installed luxurious fitted kitchen open to dining area. Newly installed contemporary white bathroom suite with feature " water fall " sanitary ware. Upvc double glazed windows to include front and rear doors. Secure and private rear gardens. Freshly decorated throughout. Walking distance to excellent transport links to include the new Glider Service. Competitively priced first time buy. Well worth inspecting. EPC D65
- GROUND FLOOR
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- LOUNGE 16'0 x 12'2 (4.88m x 3.71m)
- Feature contemporary fireplace with inset and hearth, wooden effect strip floor, storage understairs, double doors to;
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN / DINING AREA 21'0 x 11'0 (6.40m x 3.35m)
- New range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiling, overhead extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge and freezer, wood effect strip floor, feature 4 ring hob and under oven, feature tiling, Upvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotrpess with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 12'9 x 8'11 (3.89m x 2.72m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'0 x 8'8 (3.35m x 2.64m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- BEDROOM 3 8'10 x 6'8 (2.69m x 2.03m)
- Built-in robes.
- LUXURY WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, electric shower unit, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiling, chrome effect sanitary ware.
- Driveway to front and isde, enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, housed oil fired boiler.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »