- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb End-Terrace Property
- Fully Refurbished and Well-Presented Throughout
- Two Large Double Bedrooms
- Living Room open to Dining & Access to rear
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Luxury Family Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- GFCH / uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Enclosed Rear Garden (recently landscaped)
- Additional Gardens to Front & Side
- Floored Roofspace
- Walking distance to local Amenities, Shops & Play-Park
- Ideal First Time Buy / Investment
- Excellent Transport Links to Belfast City Centre
- No Onward Chain
Additional InformationThis is a superb end-terraced home which has been recently renovated to a high standard of finish with meticulous attention to detail along with bright and easy to maintain accommodation this leaves the purchaser with nothing to do expect move in.
The stylish and well-presented accommodation includes a large lounge through to dining with feature fireplace and modern recently fitted kitchen.
There are two good sized bedrooms to the first floor and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Externally this is complemented by an enclosed rear garden and additional gardens to side and rear.
This popular location is close to excellent range of local schools and amenities, Belfast city centre and airport are also easily accessible and bus networks are within walking distance.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC front door with glazed inset.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect flooring. Understair storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.45m x 3.02m (17' 11" x 9' 11")
Wood effect flooring. Feature fireplace with tiled inset and floating wooden mantel. Open to dining area. uPVC double doors to rear.
- 3.3m x 2.49m (10' 10" x 8' 2")
Modern range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Underbench oven, four ring electric hob, extractor fan above. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Breakfast bar area. Wood effect flooring. uPVC door to rear.
- Access to floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.63m x 2.73m (15' 2" x 8' 11")
Wood effect flooring. Built-in wardrobe with shelving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.65m (9' 10" x 8' 8")
Wood effect flooring.
- Luxury white suite comprising dual flush wc, vanity unit with ceramic sink and chrome mixer taps. Wall-mounted mirror, chrome heated towel rail. Double walk-in shower cubicle with "rain head" thermostatic shower. Fully tiled walls. Fully tiled floors. Low voltage spotlights. Hotpress cupboard with shelving.
- Floored and sheeted. Velux window, power and light.
- Pedestrian gate and path to front door. Forecourt laid in pebbles with surrounding shrubbery and boundary fencing.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in pavers, surrounding flowerbeds and hedging. Outside light and tap. Outside storage.
Heading from Belmont Road towards Holywood on Old Holywood Road, take last left before Knocknagoney Road traffic lights. Follow road around to right and property is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »