- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A lovely semi-detached property in a convenient location with super views
- Well-presented and in excellent condition throughout with a recently fitted kitchen
- Open plan living and dining room with a feature fireplace and dual aspect windows
- Luxury gloss kitchen with a range of appliances and a larder cupboard
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms - all with built-in storage
- Stunning bathroom with a modern white three-piece suite
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed
- Front and rear garden laid in lawn with two separate decked areas to the rear
- Attached garage with utility area plumbed for white goods
- Excellent EPC rating ensuring cost effective running costs
- Convenient location with a good range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for leading schools
Additional InformationPretty Much Perfect!
This is a wonderful house that is literally sitting on pins, every room is beautifully presented and the recently fitted kitchen and bathrooms ensures that not a penny needs spent. Wonderful views over Lets Go Hydro from upstairs will only add to the appeal. If you are looking for a spacious home that does not demand a lot of maintenance and is ready to go then this is certainly worth a look.
Downstairs comprises of a spacious entrance hall, an open plan living and dining room with a feature fireplace and dual aspect windows creating a bright and airy room, and a luxury recently fitted gloss kitchen with a range of appliances and a useful larder cupboard. Upstairs comprises of three good-sized bedrooms – all of which benefit from built in storage and a luxury bathroom with a modern three-piece white suite and feature tiles.
To the front is a lawn and a tarmac driveway leading to an attached garage. The rear garden offers two separate raised decked areas to enjoy the view and a garden. The attached garage which can be accessed from the rear has a fitted utility area which is very useful.
Schools, local transport and the Ivanhoe Inn for a Sunday carvery are all within close proximity making life a pleasure and the views of the reservoir from the rear of the property are fantastic. This really is a super opportunity to purchase a home that is ready to walk into and make it your own.
Carryduff town centre offers an excellent range of amenities. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living/Dining Room 24' 4'' x 12' 7'' (7.41m x 3.83m)
- Kitchen 11' 8'' x 8' 0'' (3.55m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 1 12' 0'' x 8' 8'' (3.65m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 2 11' 11'' x 8' 4'' (3.63m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 3 11' 11'' x 6' 0'' (3.63m x 1.83m)
- Bathroom 7' 0'' x 5' 10'' (2.13m x 1.78m)
- Garage 14' 9'' x 9' 1'' (4.49m x 2.77m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »