- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern mid townhouse
- Two bedrooms
- Comfortable lounge
- Kitchen with dining area
- 1st floor white bathroom suite
- Gas heating
- Double glazed windows
- Enclosed rear gardens
- 1 car parking space to the front
- Well maintained throughout
Greer Park is a popular residential location off the Newtownbreda Road, close to the Cairnshill Park and Ride and also the Outer Ring, providing easy access to most parts of the City. Also within walking distance is the Tesco Newtownbreda, Forestside Shopping Centre, Shaw's Bridge, Belvoir Park forest and leading schools. Internally this home has been finished and presented to a very good standard, with the accommodation comprising 2 good size bedrooms, a comfortable lounge, fitted kitchen with dining area, a white bathroom suite, and externally benefits from parking to the front and an enclosed rear gardens. A superb property that is also chain free and ready to move into, view early to avoid disappointment
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood and glass panelled front door leading to
- Entrance porch
- Tiled floor. Inner door leading to
- Lounge 13'3 x 13'1 (4.04m x 3.99m)
- Tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth, housing an open fire.
- Kitchen / dining area 13'2 x 11'5 (4.01m x 3.48m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor fan, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, open to
- Dining area
- Under stairs storage.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 12'9 X 10'3 (3.89m X 3.12m)
- Built in mirrored robes. Additional walk in cupboard, Gas boiler.
- Bedroom 2 11'8 x 6'11 (3.56m x 2.11m)
- Bathroom 8'5 x 5'9 (2.57m x 1.75m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, Mira Zest electric shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Brick paved parking area to the front
- Rear gardens
- Loose stone and lawn enclosed garden to the rear.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »