- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
We bring to the market this end of terrace, three bedroom, two storey dwelling set in this sought after residential location offering convenience to all nearby Village amenities and just a short drive from the City Centre. This well presented home has been well tended by it's present owners and is sure to instantly attract first time buyers or those seeking an investment opportunity. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Three bedroom accommodation
End of terrace dwelling
Well presented throughout
Convenient to nearby Village amenities
Enclosed gardens to front, side & rear
Capital Rateable Value: £58,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: C69
- Entrance Hall:-
- with laminate flooring; alarm panel; power points; telephone and broadband point; smoke detection.
- 13'9" x 11'9" (4.19 x 3.58 m) : fireplace with tiled inset and hearth; wooden surround and overmantle; laminate flooring; light switches and power points.
- Dining Area Off Lounge:-
- 8'9" x 8'4" (2.66 x 2.54 m) : with laminate flooring; power points.
- 11'3" x 11'2" (overall) (3.4 x 3.40 m) : eye and low level cupboards; deep pan drawers; 'Lesiure Aha' cooker with grill and under oven; stainless steel single drainer sink unit; fridge/freezer; 'Zanussi' automatic washing machine; understairs storage; low voltage lighting; power points; tiled floor.
- Back Bedroom:-
- 11'0" x 8'10" (overall) (3.35 x 2.69 m) : having double built-in wardrobe with overhead storage; power points; carpeted.
- Front Bedroom:-
- 13'0" x 11'0" (overall) (3.96 x 3.35 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- built-in wardrobe with overhead storage; carpeted; power points.
- 5'8" x 5'7" (1.72 x 1.70 m) : suspended wash-hand basin; bath with tiled splashback; suspended wall mounted cosmetic cabinet; laminate flooring.
- 5'6" x 2'11" (1.67 x 0.88 m) : low flush toilet; laminate flooring.
- Front garden enclosed by fence; paved with flowers.
Side garden laid in lawn with hedging.
Fully enclose rear garden with raised lawn in grass; concrete patio area; external lighting; two fuel stores.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »