- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Semi Detached Residence
- 3 Bedrooms
- Extended Through Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen with Utility Off
- Modern White Bathroom
- Majority Windows uPvc Double Glazed
- Oil Fired Central Heating (new boiler)
- Attached Garage
- Panoramic Views Over the City
Additional InformationMagnificent Extended Attractive Red Brick Semi Detached Villa Holding a Prime Site Within This Ever Popular Location
Affording stunning panoramic views over the City and beyond to the Mountains of Mourne this extended red brick semi detached villa will have immediate appeal. The spacious extended interior comprises 3 bedrooms, extended through lounge with dining area, fitted kitchen with utility room off and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows to the majority of the property with bow window to lounge, oil fired central heating with recently replaced boiler, pvc fascia and eaves and has been maintained to an excellent standard over the years. An attached garage and private mature gardens combines with the most convenient location with leading schools, excellent local shopping and Cavehill Country Park all within easy access makes this the perfect family home.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, single panelled radiator, under stairs cloaks, hot press.
- Extended Lounge 9.54 x 3.16 (31'4" x 10'4")
- Bow window, attractive stone fireplace, double panelled radiator.
- Dining Area
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, pvc ceiling, chrome radiator.
- Kitchen 2.99 x 2.77 (9'10" x 9'1")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, integrated under fridge, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- Utility Room 2.46 x 2.52 (8'1" x 8'3")
- White sink, low level units, formica worktops, plumbed for washing machine, fridge space, double panelled radiator, pvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.99 x 2.69 (9'10" x 8'10")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.56 x 4.30 (8'5" x 14'1")
- Extensive range of built-in robes cupboards above, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.05 x 2.25 (10'0" x 7'5")
- Attached Garage 5.63 x 3.13 (18'6" x 10'3")
- Oil fired central heating boiler.
- Front garden in lawn, hard landscaped rear in patio and raised flowerbeds, oil tank, outside tap, driveway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
48th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »