This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
We are pleased to offer to the open market this fine family home which truly is an outstanding property. Built c. 9 years ago this home has been thoughtfully designed and offers accommodation over 3 floors. Every inch of useful space has been utilised. Only on internal inspection will you truly appreciate the high standard of finish and adoptable accommodation offered on each floor.
Located on an elevated site of around 0.5 acres exceptional views to the rear are offered over Tynan Estate, Blackwater River and the tranquil countryside.
Glaslough village is only a few miles away as is the south of Ireland and Monaghan town. Easy commuting is offered to Caledon village, Armagh City and surrounding towns.
3 Reception Rooms
Oak Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
Ground Floor Shower Room
Ground Floor Bedroom
5 Bedrooms on 1st Floor
Master with En-Suite
Luxury Bathroom with Jacuzzi Bath
Upcv Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wooden front door with Georgian style surround and glass side panel, oak featured staircase with matching balustrade. Tiled floor, cornicing and spotlights, storage cupboard off with laundry shoot.
- Lounge (Reception)
- 15' 7" x 15' 5" (4.75m x 4.70m) Limestone fireplace with gas fire, cornicing and centre piece, oak wooden floor, double doors leading to hall way
- Family Room
- 17' 9" x 13' 4" (5.41m x 4.06m) Open plan to kitchen, Pot belly multi fuel stove with featured brick fireplace and railway sleeper. Wooden floor, French doors with railings offering exceptional views.
- 17' 8" x 13' 4" (5.38m x 4.06m) Oak fitted high and low level units with granite worktops. Centre aisle with Belfast sink and granite worktop with dining space. Built in range master cooker offering double electric ovens and gas hob over, extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher, and whirlpool fridge freezer. Window seats, tiled floor, direct access to family room and dining room.
- Dining Room
- 12' 8" x 12' 4" (3.86m x 3.76m) Open plan from kitchen, featured oak ceiling, tiled floor, French doors leading to front of the house.
- Bedroom 1
- 15' 4" x 13' 4" (4.67m x 4.06m) French doors with railings, outstanding views.
- Shower Room
- 9' 6" x 7' 1" (2.90m x 2.16m) Corner shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, spot lights.
- Master Bedroom
- 16' 5" x 12' 1" (5.00m x 3.68m) Laminated wooden floor, double doors from landing, built in wardobes. En-Suite off:- 10'5"x 7' White suite, Panel bath with mixer taps over, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle with power shower, sink in vanity unit with display cabinet and mirror and lights over. Part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 15' 6" x 10' 5" (4.72m x 3.18m) Built in wardrobes, laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 18' 7" x 11' 7" (5.66m x 3.53m) Laminated wooden floor, built in wardobes.
- Bedroom 5
- 17' x 13' (5.18m x 3.96m) Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 6/Study
- This room could be used as a study.
- 11' 7" x 9' 7" (3.53m x 2.92m) White suite, offering a corner Jacuzzi bath with tiled surround, corner shower cubicle with power shower both have a step up to them. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Large circular landing with oak balustrades. Walk in hotpress off. Storage cupboard off with laundry shoot.
- 13' 3" x 11' 8" (4.04m x 3.56m) Range of fitted cream units offering storage and laundry shot. Plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble direr, single stainless steel sink unit, cloak space. Hardwood rear door leading to outside, stair case leading to ground floor. Double doors leading to games room.
- Play Room
- 11' 8" x 11' 6" (3.56m x 3.51m) Access to gym.
- 29' 5" x 14' 7" (8.97m x 4.45m) Fitted bar, toilet and wash hand basin off.
- 13' 10" x 11' 5" (4.22m x 3.48m) Access to bar .
- 9 meters x 5 meters.
- This property is located on a site of around 0.5 acres on an elevated site which offers exceptional views over the rural countryside. The gardens have been landscaped and are laid out in lawn with mature trees and shurbs. Pebbled driveway with ample room to the rear.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »