- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attention all first time buyers, young professionals and investors alike
- An immaculately presented, tastefully decorated end terrace property
- Conveniently located in the heart of Holywood
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- Hallway with storage alcove and small cupboard understairs
- Living Room open plan to Dining Room
- (with feature ornamental cast iron fireplace)
- Separate kitchen with range of appliances
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Enclosed, low maintenance good sized rear garden
- Off street parking - Vehicular access via Park Drive
- Highly convenient location - nearby range of amenities
Additional InformationAttention all first time buyers, young professionals and investors alike. An immaculately presented, tastefully decorated end terrace property conveniently located within the heart of Holywood.
Offering bright and spacious accommodation, the layout comprises hallway, living room open plan to dining room, separate kitchen and upstairs; two bedrooms, study plus shower room. The property is further enhanced by gas fired central heating. Complemented by an enclosed, low maintenance good sized rear garden with the additional benefit of double gates to the side offering vehicular access via Park Drive. A highly convenient location within walking distance to Holywood town with its' array of boutique shops, cafes, restaurants and delightful coastal walks. The local railway halt offers ease of access into Belfast city centre making it ideal for those wishing to commute. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- Oak effect laminate wood floor, storage alcove under stairs and additional store cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.2m x 2.9m (20' 4" x 9' 6")
Square arch to dining room. Oak effect laminate wood floor, feature ornamental cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, low voltage spotlights, dual aspect windows to front and rear.
- 4.4m x 1.7m (14' 5" x 5' 7")
Shaker style kitchen with range of high and low level units, wood block effect laminate worktops, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in electric cooker, four ring ceramic hob, concealed extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, uPVC double glazed door to exterior.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.m x 2.9m (9' 10" x 9' 6")
(at widest points). Oak effect laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.9m x 2.6m (9' 6" x 8' 6")
(at widest points). Oak effect laminate wood floor, hotpress cupboard.
- 1.9m x 1.7m (6' 3" x 5' 7")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled walk-in shower enclosure with Mira Sprint electric shower unit, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level cupboard, low flush wc, pedestal wash hadn basin, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, access to roofspace.
- Covered lean-to open porch/boiler house. Step to good sized rear yard bordered by fencing and hedging, part concrete, part paved, outside tap. Vehicular access to side via Park Drive offering off street parking.
Church View runs parallel with Holywood's High Street. Travelling from Belfast towards Bangor, turn right onto My Lady's Mile then left into Church View.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »