- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Highly Sought After Location
- Integral Garage
- Cul De Sac Position
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £210,000 on the above property.
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place.
The Energy Performance Certificate Rating is 70
Positioned within a highly regarded popular location this 4 bedroom detached family home enjoys an extensive private site, 4 bedrooms, open-plan living, en suite bathroom and integral garage. Close to schools, shops and public transport an early viewing is highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC double glazed front door into:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA 9.30m x 3.86m (30'6" x 12'8")
- At max. Cast iron horse shoe style fireplace piped for gas fire. Granite hearth and 'Sandstone effect' surround. Understairs storage cupboard.
- BEECH EFFECT KITCHEN 3.61m x 3.05m (11'10" x 10'0")
- Equipped with a range of high and low level shaker style units. Fixed breakfast bar.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.05m x 1.68m (10'0" x 5'6")
- Fitted with a range of units. PVC double glazed door to garden. Service door to garage.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 4.52m x 3.43m (14'10" x 11'3")
- Built in double mirrored sliderobe.
- EN SUITE
- Comprising button flush w.c, step in shower cubicle and wash hand basin.
- FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising corner bath, button flush w.c, quarter rounded shower cubicle and wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m x 3.00m (11'0" x 9'10")
- BEDROOM 3 4.27m x 3.30m (14'0" x 10'10")
- BEDROOM 4 4.27m x 3.20m (14'0" x 10'6")
- Built in mirrored double wardrobe.
- Driveway to front to:-
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- Extensive private garden to side and rear screened by perimeter fence.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »