- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 6.2 Acres Agricultural Land/Potential Building Site/Good Road Frontage
- No Planning Permission
- Lands are used for silage and grazing with access off the Slate Quarry Lane.
- Previously held planning permission for a dwelling.
- Now expired but could be re-applied for.
- We are advised that electric, phone, water and drainage are available in the vicinity.
- A buyer is recommended to obtain confirmation from their surveyor or solicitor.
This Lot comprises of 6.2 Acres Agricultural Land. Lands are used for silage and grazing with access off the Slate Quarry Lane, and previously held planning permission for a dwelling, which has now expired but could be re-applied for. We are advised that electric, phone, water and drainage are available in the vicinity. A potential buyer is recommended to obtain confirmation from their surveyor or solicitor. There is the option to buy an additional 5.1 acres.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »