619 Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast BT4 3LQ
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
- Attractive, Red Brick, Semi-Detached Villa
- Refurbished to Impressive Standard Throughout
- Immaculately Presented and Tastefully Decorated
- Three First Floor Bedrooms - Two Doubles
- Two Separate Reception Rooms Plus Dining Area
- Modern Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Bathroom with Contemporary Suite / Ground Floor WC
- Natural Gas Fired Central Heating
- Black Framed uPVC Double Glazed Windows (Triple at Front)
- Plentiful Driveway Parking to Front of Property
- Enclosed, South Facing Garden with Timber Decking to Rear
- Convenient Location on Arterial Route
- Close to Shops, Schools and Amenities
- Viewing Highly Recommended at Earliest Convenience
Additional InformationRecently refurbished to a high standard throughout, this attractive semi-detached villa is immaculately presented and offers well appointed accommodation in a highly convenient location. An excellent range of amenities are near at hand such as Stormont Estate, Ulster Hospital and Northern Ireland Civil Service. Local shops are just around the corner and both primary and secondary schools are also within close proximity.
The accommodation briefly comprises living room with cast-iron stove and 'L' shaped kitchen/living/dining room with patio doors to a south facing rear garden. Three bedrooms and bathroom are located on the first floor. There is plentiful off-street parking to front. The property further benefits from natural gas fired central heating and is fully double glazed.
Private viewing is highly recommended at your earliest convenience.
- Double glazed uPVC front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood floor, recessed spotlights, under stairs storage cupboard. Alarm keypad.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- White suite with low flush WC and wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.75m (13' 2" x 12' 4")
(Into bay). Feature fireplace with cast iron multi fuel stove, stone hearth, railway sleeper mantel. Hardwood floor, recessed spotlights.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.36m (12' 4" x 11' 0")
Recessed spotlights, hardwood floor. Open plan to:
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 5.6m x 4.82m (18' 4" x 15' 10")
(At widest points). Modern range of high and low level gloss units with laminate work surfaces. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer. Integrated CDA appliances to include dishwasher, microwave and four ring ceramic hob with splash back and stainless steel extractor hood over. Electric underbench oven. Housing for American style fridge-freezer. Housed Baxi gas combi-boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, two Velux windows. Open-plan to dining area with French door to rear garden.
- Shelved storage cupboard. Velux window. Recessed spotlights, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.m x 3.28m (13' 1" x 10' 9")
(Into bay). Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.79m x 3.28m (12' 5" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.37m x 2.68m (7' 9" x 8' 10")
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap. Panelled bath with chrome mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed spotlights.
- Brick pavior driveway providing off street parking for multiple cars.
- Access to rear garden.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Fully enclosed south facing rear garden laid in lawn. Timber decked patio. Outside light, outside tap.
Travelling from East Belfast towards Dundonald along the Upper Newtownards Road, this property is located on the right hand side just after the Stormont Hotel.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »