- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive And Well Presented Semi Detached Villa In Generous Corner Plot
- Situated In A Highly Sought After And Convenient Ballyholme Location
- Three Well Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms & One + Receptions
- Lounge With Feature Cast Iron Fire & Further Large Family/Dining Area
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Modern Units And Integrated Dishwasher, Oven & Hob
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite With Electric Shower Over The Bath
- Wired CCTV System / Double Glazing / Intruder Alarm System / Oil Heating System
- Gardens To Front, Side & Rear With Lawns, Decking & Driveway Accessed Via Broomhill Park
- Close Proximity To Ballyholme Primary School, Beach, Coastal Walks & Shops
Additional InformationNeill Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the market this delightful semi detached villa, situated in a highly sought after and convenient Ballyholme location. The home is presented to a high standard and is tastefully decorated throughout. There is a good sized lounge with feature cast iron fireplace as well as a large separate family/dining area leading through to the kitchen. The kitchen itself offers a modern range of fitted high and low level cupboards with integrated dishwasher, under oven and hob. On the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a three piece white bathroom suite with electric shower over the bath. Outside there are attractive gardens to the front, side and rear with edged lawns, decking area, hedging and driveway in stones accessed via Broomhill Park. The home further benefits from double glazing, intruder alarm system, an oil fired central heating system and wired CCTV system. With close proximity to Ballyholme Primary School, coastal walks, beach and shops, properties in this area are always in high demand.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood flooring, wooden entrance door with frosted glass panels and frosted side panels, coving, single panelled radiator, telephone point.
- 3.35m x 3.15m (11' 0" x 10' 4")
Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, feature cast iron fireplace with slate tiled hearth, coving.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.9m x 3.2m (16' 1" x 10' 6")
Overall. Solid wood flooring, double and single panelled radiators, wooden door with glazed screen to hallway, under stairs storage cupboard, open plan through to kitchen.
- 4.67m x 2.57m (15' 4" x 8' 5")
Modern range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood with glass canopy, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, glazed wooden door to side, shelved cupboard off.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.71m x 3.m (12' 2" x 9' 10")
Single panelled radiator, picture rail, coving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 3.02m (10' 5" x 9' 11")
Single panelled radiator, picture rail, coving, dado rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.13m x 1.78m (7' 0" x 5' 10")
Single panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Three piece white suite comprising of wood panelled bath with Triton electric shower over, push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, roofspace access, part tiled walls.
- To front and side - enclosed gardens with edged lawns, pathway in stones, hedging, mature trees, gate leading to driveway in stones, driveway accessing out on to Broomhill Park.
To rear - enclosed garden with edged lawns, timber decked area, oil boiler unit, PVC oil tank, hedging.
Travelling out of Bangor along the Donaghadee Road take the turn on the left at the shop in to Windmill Road and No.61 is on the right on the corner of Broomhill Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »