61 Wellesley Avenue,
Belfast, BT9 6DG
7 Bed Townhouse
Asking price £279,950
Contact the Agent
Asking price £279,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Seven Bedroom Mid-Terrace Period Property in Student Area
- HMO with Certificate of Lawful Existing Use or Development
- Currently Fully Let with Rental Income of £20,160 Per Annum
- Excellent Investment Opportunity with a Yield of 7.2%
- Within Walking Distance of Queens University Belfast
- Shops, Bars and Restaurants on Lisburn and Stranmillis Roads
- Belfast's City Centre Less Than Thirty Minutes Walk
- Bus and Rail Transport Links are within Close Proximity
- Main Arterial Road Links for Lisburn, Carryduff and Dundonald
- M1 and M2 Motorways Conveniently Accessed via Boucher Road
- Generously Sized Accommodation over Three Floors
- Up to Seven Bedrooms and Two Bathrooms plus Two W.C.
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Fully Double Glazed
- Available to View Through Private Appointment / Chain Free
Within walking distance are; Queens University Belfast including the MBC, PEC and so on, Stranmillis Teaching College, Belfast City Hospital, Botanic Gardens, Boucher Road, Queens DUB facilities along with a host of shops, cafés, bars and restaurants along the Lisburn, Malone and Stranmillis Roads. Belfast’s city centre is less than thirty minutes walk.
Bus and rail transport links are within close proximity as are main arterial road links for Lisburn, Carryduff and Dundonald. The M1 and M2 are conveniently accessed via Boucher Road opening up the North and West of the country.
The property itself offers generously sized and well-appointed accommodation over three floors, comprising up to seven bedrooms and four bathrooms. Furthermore, the property has an oil fired central heating system and is fully double glazed. Externally there is an enclosed rear yard and an abundance of on-street parking is available outside the property.
With few properties of this nature coming onto the market, we expect strong interest and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Hardwood front door with top light to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceiling cornice, ceramic tiled floor, glazed inner door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceiling cornice, laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (7)/LIVING ROOM:
- 4.65m x 3.23m (15' 3" x 10' 7")
(into bay) Ceiling cornice, picture rail, carpeted floor.
- 3.4m x 3.36m (11' 2" x 11' 0")
Laminate wooden floor.
- 3.92m x 2.95m (12' 10" x 9' 8")
Range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, electric under bench oven, four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood over, space for fridge-freezer, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, breakfast bar.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Ceramic tiled floor, access to rear.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with 'Triton' electric power shower unit, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, vinyl flooring.
- Low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, vinyl flooring, part tiled walls.
- Shelved hot press with copper cylinder and Willis style immersion heater, access to fire exit.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.8m x 1.92m (9' 2" x 6' 4")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with 'Triton' electric power shower unit, extractor fan, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring.
- Low flush W.C., wall mounted wash hand basin, vinyl flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.m (10' 12" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.m x 4.86m (16' 5" x 15' 11")
(into bay) Carpeted floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.92m x 2.8m (16' 2" x 9' 2")
Carpeted floor, access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.36m x 2.6m (11' 0" x 8' 6")
- BEDROOM (6):
- 5.01m x 3.82m (16' 5" x 12' 6")
- Enclosed rear yard with PVC oil tank and oil fired boiler in boiler house, access to rear entry.
Wellesley Avenue runs between the Lisburn and Malone Roads in South Belfast.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing