- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Town House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Spacious Fitted Kitchen
- Dining Area off Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationMagnificent End of Terrace in Highly Regarded Location
Holding an excellent position within this ever popular and sought after residential location this attractive red brick end of terrace will have immediate appeal. Ideally suited to the first time buyer or young family the spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge, fitted kitchen with dining area off and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further benefits from gas central heating, built-in mirrored slide robes, uPvc double glazed windows and potential off street car parking. A most convenient location with leading schools, excellent local shopping and public transport combines with low outgoings and private gardens with superb panoramic views to make this a home not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage, telephone point.
- Lounge 5.59 x 3.18 (18'4" x 10'5")
- Attractive fireplace, granite inset, 2 double panelled radiators.
- Kitchen 5.59 x 3.53 (18'4" x 11'7")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and gas hob, fridge/freezer space, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
Dining Area - Double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door, recessed lighting.
- First Floor
- Landing, airing cupboard with concealed wall gas mounted boiler, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.58 x 2.97 (11'9" x 9'9")
- Double panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc and tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.53 x 3.05 (11'7" x 10'0")
- Panelled radiator, built-in mirrored slide robes.
- Bedroom 3.15 x 2.46 (10'4" x 8'1")
- Panelled radiator.
- Gardens front side and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, patio area, outside tap. Potential off street car parking to front subject to local authority approval.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
57th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »