- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- INTERNAL -
- Entrance Hallway - Wood flooring, a useful storage cupboard, a radiator and doors leading to;
- Open Plan Kitchen/Reception - (5.69m x 4.42m) A spacious living area with ample room for a range of furniture, a triple glazed window and UPVC door leading out to the balcony which has views of the Belfast hills, wood flooring, a radiator and ceiling spotlights.
- The modern kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementing worktops incorporating a stainless steel mixer tap sink unit and a four ring gas hob with an extractor hood over. There is also a range of integrated appliances, splashback tiles, tiled flooring and ceiling spotlights.
- Bedroom One - (4.02m x 3.10m) A double bedroom with ample space for stand alone furniture, a double glazed window and UPVC door leading out to the balcony which has views of the Belfast hills, a fitted storage cupboard, fitted carpet, a radiator and an en-suite.
- En-suite - (2.74m x 1.20m) A three piece suite comprising; a corner tiled shower enclosure, a pedestal wash basin with tiled splashback and a low level WC.
- Bedroom Two - (2 4.59m x 2.76m) A double bedroom with ample space for stand alone furniture, a large triple glazed window, fitted carpet and a radiator.
- Bathroom - (3.77m x 2.07m) A three piece suite comprising; a panel bath with an overhead shower attachment with a screen, a pedestal wash basin and a low level WC. Partially tiled walls, tiled flooring and ceiling spotlights.
- EXTERNAL -
- This property is located within a secure gated development with allocated parking spaces and lifts to all floors.
The Express Estate Agency is proud to offer this Two Bedroom Apartment – all interest and OFFERS are INVITED.
*Guide Price £140,000 - £150,000*
Early viewing is highly recommended due to the property being realistically priced.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending Purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore, Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, if measurements are used in this listing, they may be approximate. Therefore if intending Purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are reproduced general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included for sale with the property.
To be confirmed by the Vendor’s Solicitors
Vacant possession upon completion
Viewing strictly by appointment through The Express Estate Agency
*Guide Price £140,000 - £150,000*
Spacious Open Plan Reception
Modern Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
Two Double Bedrooms
Master En-Suite Family Bathroom
Two Balconies With Views Of Belfast Hills
Gas Central Heating UPVC Triple Glazing
Secure Gated Development With Parking
Well Presented Throughout
Ideal Location Close To Local Amenities Transport Links
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »