- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Five bedroom detached property
- Three receptions including sunroom
- Large kitchen/diner with breakfast bar
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- Master bedroom with en-suite and walk in wardrobe
- Four further bedrooms on the first floor
- Four piece family bathroom
- Integrated garage
- Private rear garden
- Off street parking with tarmac driveway
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Floor area: Approx. 2235 sq ft
61 Richmond Drive, Tandragee
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this well presented five bedroom, three reception detached property with integrated garage in the sought after area of Tandragee. Offering spacious living accomodation, this approx. 2300 sq ft property boasts a master with en-suite and walk in wardrobe, four further bedrooms on the first floor, four piece bathroom suite, large kitchen diner with breakfast bar and a sunroom to the rear. 61 Richmond Drive is sure to feature high on the wish list and is the ideal purchase for those wishing to find their forever family home.
Desirable development located in Tandragee just off the Ballymore Road. The village of Tandragee is in close proximity to Portadown, Scarva, Markethill and Richhill, a semi-rural location in close to schools, shops, restaurants, leisure and recreational facilities and local amenities.
- Entrance Hall 6' 9'' x 17' 0'' (2.06m x 5.18m) at widest point
- Access via; PVC door. Single panel radiator. Tiled flooring.
- Family Room 10' 1'' x 12' 8'' (3.07m x 3.86m)
- Double panel radiator. Wooden flooring.
- Lounge 12' 0'' x 19' 7'' (3.65m x 5.96m) at widest point
- Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Feature fireplace.
- Kitchen/Diner 29' 11'' x 11' 10'' (9.11m x 3.60m)
- Large kitchen/diner with stainless steel 1.5 integrated sink. A range of high and low level units. Space for range cooker and fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Sunroom 13' 1'' x 13' 1'' (3.98m x 3.98m)
- Brick surround and tiled floor. Double panel radiator. Woodburner. Access to rear garden via PVC door.
- Utility room 7' 11'' x 5' 0'' (2.41m x 1.52m)
- Stainless steel sink. Single panel radiator and tiled flooring. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Access to rear garden via PVC door.
- WC 3' 6'' x 5' 1'' (1.07m x 1.55m)
- Comprising of; low flush WC and wash hand basin. Single panel radiator and tiled flooring.
- Integrated Garage 11' 9'' x 18' 9'' (3.58m x 5.71m)
- First Floor Landing 9' 8'' x 16' 1'' (2.94m x 4.90m) at widest point
- Wooden flooring. Access to hotpress and roofspace.
- Master bedroom 12' 5'' x 17' 3'' (3.78m x 5.25m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to;
- En-suite 6' 6'' x 7' 2'' (1.98m x 2.18m)
- Three piece en-suite comprising of; low flush WC, mains shower and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Fully tiled walls, tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Walk In Wardrobe 5' 7'' x 7' 3'' (1.70m x 2.21m)
- Wooden flooring. Two shelves with rails underneath.
- Bedroom 2 9' 8'' x 11' 7'' (2.94m x 3.53m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 10' 1'' x 12' 8'' (3.07m x 3.86m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 9' 10'' x 11' 10'' (2.99m x 3.60m)
- Rear aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 5 12' 0'' x 10' 2'' (3.65m x 3.10m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 9' 5'' x 8' 5'' (2.87m x 2.56m)
- Four piece bathroom suite comprising of; low flush WC, mains shower, freestanding bath with shower attachment and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and fully tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
- The front of the property offers off street parking and shrubbery. The rear garden is fully enclosed and is mainly laid in lawn with patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »