- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Exceptional Extended Detached Residence Positioned On A Superb Site In A Prestigious Location
- Four Generous Bedrooms With Master Bedroom En-Suite / Further 5th Bedroom Currently Being Used As A Games Room With Shower Room & Dressing Room ( Excellent Possiablities For Various Use)
- Four Bright & Spacious Reception Rooms To Include Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory & Fabulous Living Area
- Solid Oak Fitted Kitchen A Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Larger Than Average Family Bathroom
- Intergral Garage With Electric Roller Door
- Gas Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazing / uPVC Facias & Guttering
- Remote Controlled Electric Gates
- Well Manicured Front Garden With Mature Shrubs, Tarmac Driveway For Ample Off Street Parking
- Beautiful Private Enclosed South Facing Garden With Decking, In Lawn With Mature Shrubs & Trees
- Well Established & Highly Desirable Location Just Off The Upper Malone Road
- Accessed From Old Forge Manor & Finaghy Road South
- Chain Free - A Must View
Additional InformationAn exceptional extended family home situated in one of South Belfast's most desirable addresses. Old Forge Manor is a mature Cul-de Sac located off the renowned Upper Malone Road, a quiet much sought after development built within the last 40 years. Very rarely do properties of this calibre and within this location come onto the property market, making this an opportunity not to be missed!
Internally this home has been lovingly maintained and thoroughly enjoyed by it's current owners with many memories made.The ground floor comprises of a generous lounge with Canadian solid oak flooring, this leads to a bright & spacious conservatory, there is also a dining room and a solid oak fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, off the kitchen there is a fabulous family room / entertainment area, this space is perfect for those who enjoy socialising or families seeking that extra living space. Upstairs there are four well proportioned bedrooms with master bedroom en suite and a family bathroom. There is a further study / 5th bedroom which is currently being used as games room, this area also benefits from a dressing room and shower room. With heaps of potential this room could have a multitude of use. Positioned on a wonderful site this home is surrounded by beautiful gardens to the front, side and rear all well manicured, laid in lawns with mature shrubs & trees. The rear also benefits from a raised decked area, ideal for dining outdoors or a summer barbecue. An extensive tarmac driveway with electric gates provides secure parking, there is also a fantastic double garage.
Located just a few minutes away from both the Malone Road and Finaghy for your everyday amenities including a wide range of leading schools, cafes and transport links to and from Belfast city centre & beyond. This property will appeal to a wide range of purchasers seeking a family home in a renowned location. We strongly recommend internal viewing at your earliest convenience.
- ENTRANCE PORCH WITH PILLARS:
- Upvc front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, laminate wood flooring, ornate ceiling rose, hotpress & storage.
- Coloured suite comprising of separate W.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit, partly tiled walls, laminate wood flooring.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.98m x 3.86m (22' 11" x 12' 8")
Solid Canadian Oak floor, attractive wood fireplace with marble inset & hearth, gas coal effect fire, cornice ceiling, ornate ceiling rose, bay window. Sliding patio doors to.
- 4.11m x 3.91m (13' 6" x 12' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling, coloured stain glass window, double uPVC doors to rear decking.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.67m x 3.38m (15' 4" x 11' 1")
Cornice ceiling, ornate ceiling rose, dado rail.
- SOLID OAK FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.27m x 3.2m (14' 0" x 10' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units, glass display cupboard, Formica work surfaces, space for range style cooker, integrated extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, feature lighting, recessed spot lighting, tongue & groove ceiling, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, breakfast bar.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.22m x 5.61m (20' 5" x 18' 5")
Canadian solid oak floor, feature stove with gas fire, tongue & groove ceiling, recessed spot lighting, double doors to rear garden.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Door to front, storage shelves, door to garage.
- Cornice ceiling, ornate ceiling rose. Access to roofspace - partly floored with light & power).
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.16m x 2.97m (16' 11" x 9' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suit comprising of shower enclosure with Mira electric shower, wash hand basin with mixer taps & vanity unit, shaver points, low flush W.C, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, tongue & groove ceiling, recessed spot lighting,
- GAMES ROOM / STUDY / BEDROOM 5:
- 6.1m x 4.34m (20' 0" x 14' 3")
Recessed spot lighting.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.61m x 2.34m (11' 10" x 7' 8")
Mirror slide robes, recessed spot lighting. Access to roofspace. ( Partially floored, power & light).
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of shower enclosure with Mira electric shower, low flush W.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit, ceramic tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling, recessed spot lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 3.3m (12' 8" x 10' 10")
Range of built in robes & matching dresser , recessed spot lights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.84m x 3.3m (12' 7" x 10' 10")
Built in robes, recessed spot lighting.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.77m x 2.72m (9' 1" x 8' 11")
Built in robes.
- White suite comprising of raised corner panelled bath, low flush W.C, bidet, wash hand basin with vanity unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, tongue & groove ceiling, recessed spot lighting.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.21m x 5.08m (17' 1" x 16' 8")
Remote control roller door, high and low level units, Formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, gas boiler, light & power.
Finaghy Road South / Upper Malone Road
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »