- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive, Bay-Fronted Semi-Detached House in Prime Location
- Walking Distance to Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
- Living Area with Multi-Fuel Stove, Open Plan to:
- Dining Room with French Double Doors to Rear
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Solid Granite Worktops and Utility Cupboard
- Three Well-Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms (Master with Ensuite)
- Sun Room to Rear Offering Further Dining Space
- Luxury Family Bathroom with Deluxe White Suite
- Fixed Staircase to Second Floor, Ideal for Study / Dressing Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazing Throughout
- Underfloor Heating in Kitchen, Sunroom and Bathrooms
- Off-Street Driveway Parking Available to Front
- Fully Enclosed South-Facing Rear Garden with Decking Area
- Fantastic Public and Private Transport Links to Belfast City Centre
- Province Leading Primary and Seconday Schools Close By
- Chain Free Purchase
Additional InformationSet on a tree-lined avenue in this popular residential location just minutes from Ballyhackamore, this attractive, semi-detached has been sympathetically modernised leaving the purchaser with little to do except move in. Conveniently located close to schools, shops and amenities and excellent public and private transport links are near at hand for ease of access to Belfast city centre and beyond.
Internally, the property is bright and deceptively spacious, with an open-plan lounge to dining room, modern kitchen with utility leading to conservatory and patio. To the first floor there are three, well-proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite) and a luxury bathroom. Fixed staircase to second floor ideal for study/dressing room/kids' playroom. Enclosed rear garden and driveway parking gives plentiful outdoor space.
No expense has been spared and the quality of the finishes are immediately apparent on arrival. Number 61 nevertheless retains a delightful warmth and character evident in properties of this era. It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this stunning home has to offer.
- Wooden composite front door with glazed insets and side panels.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, cloaks area, wooden door with feature stained glass insets and side panels to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, under stair storage. Alarm system.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 8.366m x 3.699m (27' 5" x 12' 2")
(Into bay). Wooden flooring, picture rail, multi-fuel stove with tiled inset. Open plan to:
DINING AREA: Wooden flooring, picture rail. Original cast iron feature fireplace with tiled surround with functioning gas fire. uPVC French glazed double doors to rear garden.
- 3.796m x 3.626m (12' 5" x 11' 11")
(At widest points). Modern range of white gloss high and low level units, feature glazed cabinet. Solid granite work surfaces. Underhung stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher. Built-in Kenwood stainless steel double oven with six ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood above. Black marble splashback. Housing for combi boiler. Under counter spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, stainless steel recessed low voltage spotlights. Underfloor Heating.
UTILITY CUPBOARD: Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, additional storage. Wooden glazed double doors to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.007m x 2.986m (9' 10" x 9' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor. uPVC glazed double doors to rear garden. Underfloor heating.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.429m x 3.032m (11' 3" x 9' 11")
Cornice ceiling. Door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising dual flush wc, wall mounted sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Wall mounted mirrored cabinet. Fully tiled shower enclosure with thermostatic power shower. Ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, low voltage spotlights. Underfloor heating.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.97m x 3.023m (13' 0" x 9' 11")
Wood effect flooring, cornice ceiling. Built-in wardrobe with shelved storage. Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.752m x 2.727m (9' 0" x 8' 11")
Wood effect flooring, cornice ceiling.
- Luxury white suite comprising dual flush wc, wall mounted vanity unit with Belfast style sink and chrome mixer tap. Panelled bath with thermostatic shower over and glass screen. Wall-mounted mirrored cabinet. Ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls. Low voltage spotlights. Underfloor heating.
- Fixed staircase to:
- Wooden effect flooring. Velux window. Eaves storage.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Garden in pebblestone with surrounding hedging and mature shrubbery. Off-street driveway parking with cast-iron secure gates. Outside light. Access to side of property.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Enclosed south-facing rear garden laid in lawn with surrounding hedging and shrubbery. Raised decking area along with sheltered seating area ideal for summer entertaining. Fixed wooden shed for storage. Outside tap. Outside power socket.
Travelling along the North Road towards Grand Parade, Martinez Avenue is on the right hand after crossing the Comber Greenway bridge.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »