61 Marlborough Park South, Malone, Belfast BT9 6HS
5 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautiful Semi Detached Residence
- Many Period Features Throughout
- Five Excellent Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen With Open Plan Dining & Utility
- South Facing Patio Garden
- Basement / Cellar
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- EPC G14
Constructed circa 1900's, this Victorian three storey red brick semi-detached residence is an excellent family home exuding character and charm. The spacious and well proportioned accommodation comprises reception hall, drawing room, dining room, kitchen open plan to dining area & utility. On the first and second floor there are five excellent bedrooms along with two bathroom suites. Externally the property benefits from south facing rear patio garden, tarmac driveway to front and basement / cellar providing excellent storage. Marlborough Park South is a secure friendly environment close to all educational, cultural & recreational amenities associated with South Belfast. The property is also within walking distance of the exclusive boutiques, restaurants & coffee shops on the Lisburn Road.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Tiled flooring, storage under stairs, cornice ceiling and centre rose.
- DRAWING ROOM 15'1 x 12'7 into bay (4.60m x 3.84m into bay)
- Original cast iron fireplace with marble surround, tiled hearth and living flame gas fire. Picture rail, cornice ceiling. Solid wood floor. Double doors to:
- DINING ROOM 14'6 x 10'4 (4.42m x 3.15m)
- Original cast iron fireplace with marble surround, tiled hearth and living flame gas fire. Picture rail, cornice ceiling. Solid wood floor.
- KITCHEN 26'8 x 19'8 (8.13m x 5.99m)
- Range of contemporary high and low level units, granite worktops, island unit with 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 'Rangemaster' dual range with stainless steel extractor, part tiled walls, slate tiled floor. Recessed spotlighting. Steps to:
- Double PVC doors.
- UTILITY AREA
- Range of units, plumbed for washing machine, slate tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Walk in shelved hot press with hanging space.
- BEDROOM ONE 17'8 x 15'2 into bay (5.38m x 4.62m into bay)
- Solid wood floor, feature cast iron fireplace with tiled inset & hearth & marble surround. Excellent range of built in robes. Picture rail. Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM TWO 11'7 x 10'4 (3.53m x 3.15m)
- Built in bookshelf. Recessed spotlighting. Cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising roll top bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C, walk in shower, tiled flooring. Original cast iron fireplace with marble surround.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Built in cupboard. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM THREE 17'7 x 12'11 (5.36m x 3.94m)
- Feature cast iron fireplace, solid wood floor.
- BEDROOM FOUR 11'5 x 11'2 (3.48m x 3.40m)
- Original fireplace with marble surround and solid wood floor.
- BEDROOM FIVE 11'7 x 10'4 (3.53m x 3.15m)
- Solid wood floor.
- White suite comprising panel bath, low flush W.C and vanity wash hand basin. Tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Driveway to front with raised flowerbeds. Enclosed south facing landscaped patio garden to rear with raised flowerbeds, bordering fencing and hedging. Outside light and cold water tap. Garden shed.
- PAVED PATIO
- BASEMENT / CELLAR
- Excellent storage space with light and power. Furnray Firefly oil fired boiler.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »