- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Maintained, Three Storey, Mid Terrace Property
- Requires Some Modernisation
- Ground Floor W.C.
- Spacious Lounge Open to Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- First Floor Shower Room
- Four Double Bedrooms over Two Floors
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Front Forecourt and Good Sized Patio Courtyard to Rear
- New Roof Within Last 20 Years Approximately
- Within Walking Distance of Belmont Village and Close to Local Shops, Schools and Amenities
- Excellent Access to Transport Links to Belfast City Centre
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Additional InformationThis attractive mid-terrace home is conveniently located just a stroll away from local shops and amenities in Belmont Village and is close to Ballyhackamore and Connswater. It offers excellent access to bus and road networks for commuting.
The accommodation comprises a spacious lounge open to dining room which leads to a modern kitchen with integrated appliances. There is also a convenient ground floor w.c. There are four double bedrooms over two floors, with a shower room to the first floor return.
Of particular note is the generous sized rear, courtyard garden with space for outdoor entertaining.
- uPVC front door, double glazed inset. Top light
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Cornice ceiling. Glazed inner door to...
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose.
- LONGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM:
- 6.5m x 3.16m (21' 4" x 10' 4")
Bay window. Cornice ceiling. Pine fireplace surround (decorative only). Built in storage cupboards with concealed Ideal gas fired boiler (2014). Built in under-stairs storage cupboard.
- REAR HALL/PORCH:
- Access door to rear.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- White suite comprising: low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splash back. Extractor fan.
- 3.78m x 1.95m (12' 5" x 6' 5")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units. Granite effect work surfaces and splashback. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, chrome mixer taps. Integrated, four ring, gas hob. Stainless steel and glass extractor fan. Integrated, high level oven. Integrated fridge and freezer. Plumbed first washing machine. Part tiled walls.
First Floor Return
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising; low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Easy access shower cubicle, built in electric shower unit. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.24m x 3.23m (17' 2" x 10' 7")
Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.67m (10' 6" x 8' 9")
Built in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.35m x 3.48m (14' 3" x 11' 5")
Arched, dormer window. Feature fireplace.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.99m x 2.66m (9' 10" x 8' 9")
- Enclosed, front forecourt with paved area.
- Good sized, enclosed rear courtyard with paved patio area. Outside light and water tap. Access to rear for bins.
From Ballyhackamore travelling towards Belfast city centre, turn right off the Upper Newtownards Road onto Irwin Avenue and take the third street on the left which is Lomond Avenue. Number 71 is the first house on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »