- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Home
- Cul De Sac Position
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Lounge Open To Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- New Gas Boiler Installed 2021
- Double Glazing
- Detached Garage
- Superb Rear Garden
61 Lenaghan Park is situated just off the Saintfield Road and is tucked away at the bottom of a quiet cul de sac, whilst still providing convenience to Forestside Shopping Centre, main arterial routes to most parts of the city, as well as leading schools both primary and post primary. Internally the property comprises three good sized bedrooms, lounge open to dining room with large window overlooking the rear garden that not only provides a great view but also floods the dining room with natural light, fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite on first floor. In addition the property benefits from a gas heating system and double glazing. Outside there is a driveway with ample parking leading to detached garage and superb rear garden laid in lawn, that captures the afternoon sun. An excellent home in a great location.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance. Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 16'11 x 10'5 (5.16m x 3.18m)
- Tiled marble fire place with decorative wooden surround, laminate flooring. Archway to dining room.
- Dining room 10'5 x 8'8 (3.18m x 2.64m)
- Fitted Kitchen 10'11 x 6'10 (3.33m x 2.08m)
- Full range of high and low level units. Formica work surfaces.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'3 x 10'5 (4.04m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom Two 12'5 x 10'5 (3.78m x 3.18m)
- At widest points.
- Bedroom Three 9'11 x 6'10 (3.02m x 2.08m)
- At widest points. Built in storage.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, shower above.
- Access to roof space, floored for storage with skylight window. Light and power.
- Outside Front
- Easily maintained front garden.
Driveway with ample parking leading to detached garage.
- Detached Garage
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Outside Rear
- From the kitchen access is provided to a rear decked area overlooking the garden laid in lawns bordered by timber fencing. Additional loose stone patio area to the rear of the garage.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »