- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
We are pleased to offer unto the market this detached chalet bungalow which offers an internal floor area of around 2500sq.ft. The property was built some 10 years ago and has been finished to a very high standard throughout both inside and out. Situated on a mature site just minutes away from the main Armagh to Moy road and is convenient to the Moy, Dungannon and is close to junction 13 of the M.1. motorway.
2 Reception Rooms
Open Plan Kitchen with Family Area
White Bathroom Suite
Games Room/Potential for 2 Bedrooms
White Internal Doors
Oil Fired Central Heating
Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Entrance Hall
- White pvc front door with leaded glass inset, mahogany staircase.
- Lounge (Reception)
- 14' 1" x 12' 5" (4.29m x 3.78m) Ornamental fireplace offering Marble surround with cast iron inset and Marble hearth, mahogany double glazed doors leading to hall.
- Kitchen with Family area
- 25' 11" x 21' 2" (7.90m x 6.45m) Modern paint effect kitchen offering high and low level units, Belfast double sink with granite surround and walnut worktops, range master cooker which offers double ovens and gas hob . Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, concealed lighting, slate tiled floor, uPVC French doors opening on to patio. Family Area:- Muilt fuel stove which is surrounded with a featured brick fireplace and hearth, wooden beams on ceiling.
- Utility Room
- 11' x 7' 5" (3.35m x 2.26m) Range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, tiled floor, pvc rear door, toilet and wash hand basin off.
- Bedroom 1
- 15' 6" x 12' 5" (4.72m x 3.78m) Cornicing and centre piece.
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 6" x 9' 8" (3.20m x 2.95m) Double built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 7" x 10' 6" (3.23m x 3.20m)
- 10' 4" x 8' 8" (3.15m x 2.64m) White suite, bath with wood panelling on side, shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin , low flush wc, part wood panelling on walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4/Games Rooms
- 27' 1" x 16' 3" (8.26m x 4.95m) This room is used as a 4th bedroom but could be divided into two rooms. The plumbing is within easy access for an en-suite.
- The property is surrounded with mature gardens to the side is a large paved patio area with garden in lawn and shrub beds, to the rear is screened with conifers and garden is in lawn.To the front garden is in lawn with mature shrubs and flower beds,pebbled drive way.
- Property ref: 150_1109_1553882
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »