- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exclusive semi-detached home with large rear gardens
- Three good bedrooms
- Modern style shower room with white suite including a shower cubicle with PVC wall paneling, PVC panelled ceiling, tiled walls and floor, LED mirror with shaver socket
- Bright entrance hallway with spindled staircase to the first floor accommodation
- Drawing room with attractive fireplace and inset glass front fire. Bow window
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and connecting door to the drawing room
- Continuous laminate flooring to hallway, drawing room and dining area
- Contemporary style kitchen with ample high and low level units including a built-in oven and hob, fridge/freezer and extractor fan
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Tarmac driveway leading to the adjoining carport with power sockets
- Attractive patio area to the rear with steps leading to a spacious, neatly maintained lawn
- PVC fascia boards and soffetts
- Timber shed 10 x 8 with light and power
A very handsome semi-detached ‘Georgian Style’ home with attached carport, nestling within a much admired residential development, positioned on the edge of Dromore Town and convenient to the A1 carriage which will provide an excellent opportunity for daily commuters. This beautifully presented property provides a wonderful opportunity in the current market, having a spacious garden and generous driveway to the front and a large garden to the rear laid out extensively in lawns with secluded patio area. Viewing a must!
From Hillsborough Road, Dromore, turn into Jubilee Road and then right into Jubilee Heights.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »