- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Deceptively Spacious End Terrace Property in the Heart of Donaghadee Town Centre
- Grade B2 Listed
- Planning Permission and Historical Buildings Permission Passed Previously For Conversion into Two Units
- Living Room with Cast Iron Stove
- Large Kitchen/Dining Room (Kitchen needs installed)
- Beautiful Sun Room with Vaulted Ceiling and Feature Stone Walls
- Spacious Accommodation Spread Over Three Floors
- Retaining Much Character and Charm
- Four Bedrooms
- Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- In Need of Complete Renovation
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Original Sash Windows
- Rear Garden In Lawns with Patio Area
- Early Viewing Strongly Recommended
- CASH OFFERS ONLY
Additional InformationConveniently located in the heart of Donaghadee Town Centre this is an excellent opportunity to purchase an attractive end terraced property.
Although requiring complete refurbishment this superb property comprises spacious accommodation spread over three floors. On the ground floor there is a living room , large kitchen / dining / family room and beautiful sunroom with vaulted ceiling leading out to the garden on the ground floor . On the first floor there are two bedrooms , master with ensuite shower room and family bathroom with a further two bedrooms on the second floor . Outside there is a rear garden in lawn that runs adjacent to the Manor Garden.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood front door into reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- With ceramic tiled floor, hardwood inner door into reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 8.53m x 3.05m (28' 0" x 10' 0")
With cast iron stove, tiled hearth.
- 6.2m x 4.37m (20' 4" x 14' 4")
To be installed.
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.87m x 4.47m (19' 3" x 14' 8")
With vaulted ceiling, porcelain tiled floor, glazed double doors to patio and garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.95m x 3.45m (16' 3" x 11' 4")
En Suite Shower Room
With low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.29m x 3.68m (14' 1" x 12' 1")
OR FIRST FLOOR LOUNGE. Sanded and varnished floorboards.
- Freestanding ball and claw bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone handshower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, wall lighting, exposed and varnished floorboards
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.34m x 2.82m (14' 3" x 9' 3")
Skylight, hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and water tank.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.64m x 2.49m (8' 8" x 8' 2")
- Rear yard. With access to rear garden in lawn with patio area, uPVC oil tank, oil fired boiler.
Travelling through the Town Centre past New Street turn left towards Millisle. Number 61 can be found on your right hand side before the Killaughey Road junction.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »