Shaws Road, Belfast, BT11 8LX
3 Bed End-terrace House
Offers around £149,950
Offers around £149,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- Well maintained and upgraded end of terrace home superbly positioned with tremendous doorstep convenience to include accessibility to lots of schooling, shops and transport links.
- Three good sized bedrooms / Attractive open aspect to front over looking greenery towards Shaws Road.
- Spacious living room with bay window.
- Fitted kitchen open to dining space.
- Gas central heating system (Installed around 2022) / Upvc double glazing / Higher than average energy rating, EPC C-71!
- White bathroom suite on first floor.
- Good sized, privately enclosed rear garden and patio.
- Pull down ladder providing access to roof-space for storage.
- All the abundance of amenities in Andersonstown are close by along with state of the art leisure facilities, shops and cafes.
- City centre is accessible as well as the Kennedy Centre/Sainsbury's, Lidl, and Asda/Westwood shopping complex to include the wider motorway network.
The bright and airy accommodation briefly comprises.
Three good sized bedrooms, and a white bathroom suite as well as access to the roof-space via a pulldown ladder, with flooring for storage and a light, completes the upper floors.
On the ground floor there is a spacious living room with bay window, and attractive fire place as well as a fitted kitchen open plan to dining space.
A new gas heating system was installed around March 2022, and the property benefits further from Upvc double glazing, and a great sized, enclosed rear garden with additional patio, storage facility, and outdoor tap.
A wonderful home with lots of amenities with easy reach, and offered for sale chain-free, we strongly recommend viewing to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- LIVING ROOM
- Bay window, wooden effect strip floor, attractive fireplace.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in hob and underoven, extractor canopy, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, open plan to dining space, Upvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1
- BEDROOM 2
- Pull down ladder to ;
- Partially floored for storage, light.
- BEDROOM 3
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit that works of the gas, low flush w., pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, tiled walls.
- Good sized, enclosed rear garden and additional patio, outdoor tap and storage facility. Enclosed front garden with attractive open aspect over greenery onto Shaws Road.