- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive, Extended Semi-Detached in Prime Stranmillis Location, Walking Distance of the Primary School
- Entrance Hall with Cloaks Storage
- Lounge with Double Doors to South Facing Rear Garden
- Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, All with Built in Robes
- Modern Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed, South Facing Rear Gardens and Landscaped Front Gardens, Crazy Paved Driveway and Detached Garage
- Excellent Proximity to a Diverse Range of Amenities including Leading Schools, Sports facilities, The Lagan Towpath and the City Centre
- Well Cared for and Ready for Any New Buyer to Add Their Own Stamp
Additional InformationExtremely well cared for semi-detached home, in the heart of Stranmillis, we are pleased to offer for sale this attractive, extended home. The property should appeal to young professionals, families and downsizers.
The accommodation briefly comprises; two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, three excellent sized bedrooms, all with built in robes and modern bathroom.
Externally there are enclosed, south facing rear gardens in lawns and beautifully landscaped gardens to the front in pebbles, bushes and trees. There is a crazy paved driveway parking and a detached garage.
In this very popular area of Stranmillis this property should attract broad interest, therefore early viewing is encouraged. Priced to allow for any new buyer to add their own stamp.
- Oak effect uPVC front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Understairs storage, cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.9m x 2.8m (12' 10" x 9' 2")
(at widest points). Cornice ceiling.
- 5.6m x 2.9m (18' 4" x 9' 6")
(at widest points). Cornice ceiling, double uPVC patio doors to rear.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.3m x 2.m (14' 1" x 6' 7")
(at widest points). Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, space for fridge, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, under stairs storage, uPVC door to rear.
- Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.9m x 2.7m (12' 10" x 8' 10")
(at widest points). Range of built-in robes, cupboards and dressing table.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.6m x 2.7m (11' 10" x 8' 10")
(at widest points). Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.4m x 2.m (7' 10" x 6' 7")
(at widest points). Built-in robes.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, shelved hotpress, fully tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage spotlights, access to roofspace.
- Landscaped front gardens with pebbled beds with shrubs, bushes and tree. Crazy paved driveway to . . .
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.m x 3.m (19' 8" x 9' 10")
Up and over door, oil fired boiler, light and power.
- Enclosed south facing rear gardens in lawns with timber fencing and paved path.
From Stranmillis Road turn left onto Knightsbridge Park coming from Stranmillis Roundabout then left onto Cricklewood Park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »