- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Most attractive detached period villa
- 4 double bedrooms
- Gracious drawing room with attractive fireplace
- Separate formal dining room
- Study/Family room
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Utility room
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- Additional, contemporary shower room
- Downstairs cloakroom with wc
- Large roofspace with potential to convert
- Mature, private gardens on all four sides: south facing rear
- Attached garage with ample additional parking on driveway
- Oil fired central heating
- Close to excellent local schools and amenities
Additional InformationOccupying a mature, private site on one of East Belfast's most highly regarded tree-lined parks, this most attractive home would be ideal for the growing family.
Well-proportioned throughout, many period features have been retained thus ensuring there is an appealing warmth and character.
Furthermore, there is the potential to extend to the rear should more accommodation be required (subject to necessary consents).
Ideal for availing of some of the province's leading schools, excellent local amenities in Cherryvalley, Kings Square and Ballyhackamore are all within walking distance.
It is only upon personal inspection that one can appreciate all this elegant home has to offer.
- Hardwood front door with glazed side lights.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Cornice ceiling, mosaic tiled floor.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, corbels and ceiling rose. Under stairs storage cupboard.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 8.34m x 3.68m (27' 4" x 12' 1")
(Into bay). Oak flooring, cornice ceiling. Attractive marble fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, dog grate. French door with bevelled glass panels to garden.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.55m x 3.69m (18' 2" x 12' 1")
(Into bay). Cornice ceiling. Twin aspect.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.57m x 3.63m (15' 0" x 11' 11")
(At widest points). Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, cornice ceiling. Plumbed for dishwasher, Zanussi cooker, integrated fridge. Alcove with bench seating and casual dining area.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with cupboards underneath. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cloaks area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.23m x 1.83m (10' 7" x 6' 0")
Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Additional fridge, freezer etc. Ceramic tiled floor. Door to garden.
- 2.89m x 2.79m (9' 6" x 9' 2")
Ceramic tiled floor.
First Floor Return
- White suite comprising roll-top bath with telephone hand shower. Wash hand basin on granite plinth with storage underneath. Fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Shelved hotpress with copper cylinder.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.5m x 3.67m (14' 9" x 12' 0")
(Into bay). Cornice ceiling, range of built-in robes with overhead storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.49m x 3.66m (14' 9" x 12' 0")
(Into bay). Cornice ceiling. Range of built-in robes with overhead storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.66m x 3.63m (12' 0" x 11' 11")
Wood floor, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.71m x 3.67m (12' 2" x 12' 0")
Cornice ceiling. Range of built-in robes with overhead storage, shelving.
- Cornice ceiling, corbels. Twin aspect. Access via pull-down ladder to:
- Part-floored (potential to convert to two rooms - subject to necessary consents).
- Double entrance pillars with timber gates (wired for electrification).
Tarmac driveway with parking and turning for several vehicles. Second set of gates leading to rear and garage.
- Up and over door.
- Private, mature gardens to front, side and rear.
- Lawns with excellent variety of plants, trees and shrubs providing excellent degree of natural screening. Side gate so rear is fully enclosed too. South facing with sheltered patio. Outside tap and light.
Coming from Knock lights around Outer Ring, go through Kings Road junction and take next left into Cherryvalley. Cherryvalley Park is on the right hand side and property is near the bottom, on the right hand side before Kensington Road.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »