- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A well presented detached bungalow occupying a superb seclude site and surrounding gardens and land extending to approx 2.9 acres
- Carport and Purpose Built Stable Block / Store
- Lounge with feature fireplace and double aspect windows
- Dining Room and Family Room
- Dining Kitchen with a range of units and integrated appliances to include fridge and ceramic hob
- Conservatory with double doors to patio area and gardens
- Utility Room with Downstairs WC
- Four bedrooms, master with en suite shower room
- Family Bathroom with 4 piece suite
- Integral Double Garage
Additional InformationThis attractive well-presented bungalow occupies a superb idyilic secluded site and setting of approx 0.9 acre with views of the surrounding countryside. Whilst benefiting from this peaceful situation it also offers convenience with Hillsborough, Sprucefield and Lisburn only a short distance drive and Belfast and many other parts of the province easily accessible via the nearby M1 motorway network. The property offers well proportioned accommodation throughout with four reception rooms and four bedrooms which is superbly complemented externally by the outstanding gardens. In addition to this there is a large purpose built stable incorporating 3 loose boxes, internal store and tack room together with adjoining paddock area and field extending to circa .2 acres. Overall it is ideally suited to cater for those all-important family living requirements including equestrian interests.
Offering the best of both worlds with its superb rural situation yet accessibility this excellent home will have wide ranging appeal. Early inspection is advised to appreciate it in its entirety or simply to take in the superb setting.
- Well presented gardens and private site with gravel driveway leading to parking and turning area.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With quarry tiled steps, coach lamp.
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- With mahogany glazed front door, double glazed side panels, cornice, ceiling rose, shelved storage cupboard, hotpress and immersion heater. Walk in cupboard with tiled floor, singled panelled radiator.
- 6.15m x 4.72m (20' 2" x 15' 6")
With polished marble fireplace, double aspect windows, cornice, ceiling rose, light points, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.73m (14' 0" x 12' 3")
Glazed panel from hall, cornice, ceiling rose, wall light points, double panelled radiator.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.19m x 3.56m (13' 9" x 11' 8")
Period style fireplace with mahogany mantle and surround, polished marble insets and hearth, 'Baxi' grate, back boiler, fitted shelves, cornice, ceiling rose, double panelled radiator, double glazed patio door to...
- 3.35m x 3.12m (11' 0" x 10' 3")
Tiled floor, double panelled radiator, double doors to patio and garden.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.87m x 3.58m (19' 3" x 11' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level fitted units, concealed lighting, build-in double oven, 4 ring ceramic hob unit, extractor unit with matching canopy, 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, integrated refrigerator, semi-recessed lighting, complementary wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.19m x 2.21m (13' 9" x 7' 3")
With range of high and low level fitted units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, plumbed for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, 1/2 tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, mahogany 1/2 glazed exterior door, access to garage, single panelled radiator.
- Vanity wash hand basin, low flush wc, 1/2 tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- SECONDARY HALLWAY:
- Single panelled radiator.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.19m x 5.03m (13' 9" x 16' 6")
Double panelled radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.38m x 2.31m (11' 1" x 7' 7")
Fully tiled recessed shower cubicle with fitted shower screen, shaver socket, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, single and double built-in wardrobes, 1/2 tiled walls, tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 3.38m (12' 6" x 11' 1")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.57m x 2.92m (15' 0" x 9' 7")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.35m x 2.31m (11' 0" x 7' 7")
Double built-in wardrobe, single panelled radiator.
- Panelled bath and mixer tap/ telephone shower attachment, tiled shower cubicle with glazed screen/door, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, 1/2 tiled walls, tiled floor, single panelled radiator.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.94m x 5.08m (19' 6" x 16' 8")
With up and over doors (one presently boarded itnernally) fluorescent lighting, loft storage, power points, oil-fired boiler, side window and door.
- ADJOINING CAR PORT:
- 5.33m x 3.96m (17' 6" x 13' 0")
With concrete base, sensor light.
- Impressive gravel driveway with cattle grid at entrance, forecourt with turning circle providing excellent on-site parking.
Well maintained gardens in lawns with sheltered patio areas, a wide variety of specimen trees including apple and plum trees, shrubs, glazed garden shed. Direct access from driveway to...
- PURPOSE BUILT STABLE BLOCK/STORE:
- 14.27m x 8.38m (46' 10" x 27' 6")
Incorporating 3 loose boxes, with further scope, internal store, tack room.
From the centre of Hillsborough take the Ballynahinch Road for 1.3 miles and turn left into Windmill Road. Carry on for a further 1.3 miles and the property will be on the right hand side of the road.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »