- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- The Pollock Studio Is A Magnificent Three Bedroom, 6th Floor Apartment Within Striking New York Loft Style Development
- Extending To Approximately 1,500 Sq Ft
- Many Original Features Retained Throughout Including Exposed Brick Work & 11 Foot Ceilings
- Three Generous Bedrooms With Excellent Storage
- Superb Open Plan Living / Dining Room Open To Fully Modern Kitchen With Full Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Main Bathroom & Ensuite To Main Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Private Locked Up Garage
- Centrally Located Close To The City Centre, Victoria Square & Queen's University
- Convenient To All Public Transport & Motorway Networks
- Opportunity Not To Be Missed!
Additional InformationThe Pollock Studio is a striking three bedroom apartment which extends to approximately 1,500 Sq Ft, and forms part of a New York loft style development, ideally located off the Dublin Road in Belfast.
The area provides full access to a range of social amenities including, Belfast's finest restaurants, bars, theatres, and galleries, and is only minutes walk from the City Centre, Queen's University and the superb Victoria Square Shopping Complex.
Somerset Studios has been admired as an innovated development which retains the atmosphere and characteristics of this former Edwardian Linen Factory, whilst creating a stylish living space ideal for modern living.
The excellent blend of old and new offers many features such as 11 Ft high ceilings, large windows allowing ample natural light and feature exposed curved brick walls.
Only upon viewing his magnificent 6th floor apartment can one fully appreciate its individuality and the sheer depth and quality of accommodation on offer.
Viewing is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- COMMUNAL AREA:
- Lift / stairs access to 6th Floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood door into entrance hall. Two storage cupboards.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 10.21m x 8.76m (33' 6" x 28' 9")
In the Kitchen there are high and low level units. 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Four ring hob. Electric oven. Stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Central island unit with granite worktop. Tiled floor. Cupboard housing gas boiler.
In the Living Area there is a solid Maple floor and access to the balcony area.
- MAIN BEDROOM:
- 3.71m x 3.51m (12' 2" x 11' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.37m x 3.56m (14' 4" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 3.18m (11' 0" x 10' 5")
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- EXTERNAL AREAS;
- Private locked up garage.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »