This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Highly prominent location within Whiteabbey Village and fronting onto the main A2 Shore Road.
- Two storey detached commercial property extending to 2,880 sq ft over ground and first floors.
- Suitable for a wide variety of commercial uses including retail, professional office, health consultancy etc.
- Property benefits from a high level of passing traffic and from a densely populated catchment area.
- Capable of sub-division and being let as 1 or 2 units.
- EPC score - C60
Situated on the busy A2 Shore Road, the property occupies a prominent location within Whiteabbey Village Centre. Serving the densely populated residential locations of Whiteabbey, Glenville and Jordanstown, Whiteabey Village is a popular trading location. Whiteabbey is located within the Newtownabbey Borough, approximately 7 miles north of Belfast City Centre, the region is home to some 85,000 persons (NISRA). Neighbouring occupiers include: Whiteabbey Presbyterian Church, the Lighthouse Bar and Wine Store, Spar, Ladbrokes, Codhouse Traditional Fish and Chips, Kinara Indian Cuisine and the Bureau. Shore Road DSD pay and display car is located adjacent to the subject.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »