- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Exceptionally Well Presented And Extended Mid Terrace Property With Four Bedrooms
- Deceptively Spacious Interior Approximately 1200 Square Feet
- Entrance Hall With PVC Entrance Door And Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Lounge With Brick Built Fireplace And Open Plan To Dining Area
- Spacious And Extended Kitchen With Dining Area And Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Utility Room With Built In Units And Cloak Room With Low Flush Suite
- Four Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Small Rear Garden And Enclosed Yard
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Mostly Double Glazed In PVC Frames
- An Excellent Starter Home Or Investment Property Ready To Rent
An Exceptionally Well Presented And Extended Mid Terrace Property With Four Bedrooms
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC entrance door. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA:
- 6.85m x 3.14m (22' 6" x 10' 4")
Measurements taken to widest points. Brick built fireplace with marble hearth. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Cloaks storage under stairs with light.
- SPACIOUS AND EXTENDED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA AND INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 4.47m x 4.02m (14' 8" x 13' 2")
Range of high and low level units. Wood strip effect round edge work surfaces. Inset Franke single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Integrated oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Plumbed for washing machine. Built in dining bar. Spotlights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.74m x 1.91m (9' 0" x 6' 3")
Built in units. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine, PVC double glazed back door. Tiled floor.
- Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.13m x 3.07m (13' 7" x 10' 1")
Oak effect laminated timber floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.7m x 2.36m (12' 2" x 7' 9")
Velux roof window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.06m x 2.01m (13' 4" x 6' 7")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.93m x 2.3m (9' 7" x 7' 7")
- White suite. Panelled bath (slight damage) with mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Separate hot press.
- Small forecourt to front. Enclosed small rear garden. PVC oil storage tank. Enclosed yard area.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Wesley Street proceed into Low Road, Wesley Terrace is on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
100th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »