- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautiful Semi-Detached Home
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Comfortable Lounge
- Dining Area Open Plan To Modern Kitchen
- Contemporary Bathroom Suite
- Excellent Enclosed Rear Garden With Paved Patio
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Triple Glazing
Additional InformationSituated on the Upper Lisburn Road, this beautiful home is walk in ready. Bright & spacious throughout the accommodation benefits from a double extension to rear and comprises on the ground floor good size lounge, dining area open plan to modern kitchen and separate w.c. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and contemporary bathroom suite with bath and walk in shower. Outside, there is an excellent private garden to rear in lawn backing on to Balmoral Golf Course with paved patio area and large driveway providing ample off street parking. Within walking distance to many amenities and also within close proximity to a range of leading schools, this home will appeal to a range of prospective purchasers. Viewing is highly recommended.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Composite front door and wood flooring.
- Reception room 4.62 x 2.99 (15'2" x 9'10")
- Wood flooring and Open fire.
- Reception room
- Kitchen/Dining 6.43 x 4.56 (21'1" x 15'0")
- Modern range of high and low level gloss units, island with built in units and stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven, 4 ring electric hob and stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlighting, part tiled walls and tiled floor. Access to rear garden.
- Downstairs Toilet
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and tiled floor. Gas boiler.
- On the first floor
- Bedroom One 4.84 x 2.8 (15'11" x 9'2")
- Feature fireplace
- Bedroom Two 3.98 x 2.8 (13'1" x 9'2")
- Feature fireplace
- Bedroom Three 2.25 x 1.9 (7'5" x 6'3")
- Bathroom 3.5 x 2 (11'6" x 6'7")
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, free standing bath, walk in shower, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, recessed spotlighting, part tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Private rear garden backing on to Balmoral Golf Club with paved patio area, outside tap and large driveway providing ample parking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
38th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »