- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 4 Bedroom Townhouse
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Located Close To Riverside Retail Park, Town Centre, Schools, Shops & Amenities
- Rear Garden Backing Onto Castleroe Forest
- Popular Residential Area
- Ideal For Investor / First Time Buyer
- Internal Inspection Recommended
- Excellent Order Throughout
- EPC Rating C74
- This superb 4 bedroom townhouse has been maintained to a high standard throughout and is situated within a popular residential area convenient to Riverside Retail Park, Coleraine town centre, schools & Castleroe Forest. The property is sure to appeal to both the first time and investment buyer and early viewing comes highly recommended by the selling agent.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance Hall
- With cloaks cupboard, storage cupboard plumbed for automatic washing machine, cloakroom comprising wc and wash hand basin.
- Lounge 4.22mx 4.04m (13'10x 13'3)
- With open fireplace with multi fuel stove.
- Comprising range of eye and low level units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated hob and oven, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, recessed lighting, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, patio doors to rear.
- First Floor
- Main Bedroom 4.24m x 2.84m (13'11 x 9'4)
- En-suite comprising fully tiled walk in shower, wc, wash hand basin, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 4.42m x 3.35m (14'6 x 11'0)
- With white suite, walk in shower cubicle, bath with telephone hand shower attachment, wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 4.24m x 2.90m (13'11 x 9'6)
- Bedroom 4 3.96m x 3.63m (13'0 x 11'11)
- Shower Room
- With fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin, tiled walls.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Enclosed garden to rear laid in lawn. Paved parking facility to rear, outside lights to front and rear, outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »