60 Shore Road, Portaferry BT22 1JZ
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
- Attractive 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment / Ideal Holiday Home
- Rental Income £400pcm ( £4,800pa )
- Good Sized Living Room with Dining Area
- Convenient Location Within the Popular Town Centre of Portaferry
- Double Glazed Windows in uPVC / Hardwood Frames
- Economy 7 Heating
- Accessed Through its Own Front Door
- Privately Enclosed Patio with Feature Decking
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationViewing Times:
By Appointment Through Auctioneer.
Located right in the heart of the popular seaside town of Portaferry this is a superb ground floor apartment with its own front door and enclosed rear garden. Situated close to the picturesque harbour the apartment is in close proximity to many local amenities including shops, pubs, cafes and the Portaferry Hotel. Portaferry (from Irish Port a' Pheire, meaning 'landing place of the ferry') is a small town in County Down, Northern Ireland, at the southern end of the Ards Peninsula, near the Narrows at the entrance to Strangford Lough. It is home to the Exploris aquarium and is well known for the annual Gala Week Float Parade. It had a population of 2,514 people in the 2011 Census.
LIVING ROOM WITH DINING AREA - 20' 10" x 12' 10"
KITCHEN - 22' 2" x 6' 3"
Range of high and low level units, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and tiled floor.
BEDROOM 1 - 8' 10" x 11' 9" at widest point
BEDROOM 2 - 11' 10" x 9' 6" at widest point
WC, Sink with Under Sink Storage Cupboard, Shower Cubicle with Electric Shower and Storage Cupboard
Privately enclosed patio with feature decking
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »