- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb, deceptively spacious family home in most convenient and desirable location
- Fantastic proximity to local amenities, bus and rail halts as well as excellent schools
- Bright living room with feature bay window and tiled fireplace
- Dining room also with fireplace
- Spacious kitchen with integrated appliances and dining area
- Ground floor WC, first floor bathroom
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms (one with built-in robes and wash hand basin)
- Fixed staircase to floored roofspace
- Mains gas central heating, majority uPVC double glazed window frames
- Ample driveway parking, level front and extensive rear gardens, detached garage
Additional InformationJust off the Upper Lisburn Road this fabulous family home is therefore most convenient to a diverse range of amenities including many leading schools, convenience shops, bus and rail halts, popular bar-restaurants and excellent parks including the Lagan Meadows and Sir Thomas and Lady Dixon's.
The accommodation briefly comprises a spacious living room with feature fire, separate dining room, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and casual dining area, ground floor wc, first floor bathroom and three bedrooms. Externally there is good driveway parking, spacious detached garage and generous level gardens with patio area and lawn, a great al fresco space for entertaining and relaxing. Of further note is the easily accessed attic room with velux window providing excellent storage.
Well-presented throughout and suitable to a range of buyers we encourage an internal appraisal at your earliest convenience.
- Wooden front door with stained glass insets and side panels to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage under stairs, cornice ceiling.
- Low flush suite.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.42m x 3.68m (14' 6" x 12' 1")
(at widest points into bay). Cornice ceiling, tiled fireplace with wooden surround. Double doors to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.68m (12' 4" x 12' 1")
Cornice ceiling, feature fireplace and hearth.
- 5.64m x 2.69m (18' 6" x 8' 10")
Fitted kitchen with good range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, integrated oven and four ring electric hob, extractor fan, oil fired boiler, part tiled walls, pine tongue and groove ceiling, door to rear.
- Feature stained glass window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.42m x 3.28m (14' 6" x 10' 9")
(at widest points into bay). Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 3.18m (12' 4" x 10' 5")
(at widest points). Range of built-in robes and overhead storage, vanity unit with wash hand basin, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.54m x 2.41m (8' 4" x 7' 11")
- 2.59m x 2.46m (8' 6" x 8' 1")
Bathroom suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with Triton electric shower, part tiled walls, shelved airing cupboard.
- Fixed staircase to . . .
- FLOORED ROOFSPACE:
- 3.68m x 3.35m (12' 1" x 11' 0")
(at widest points). Velux window, storage in eaves.
- Entrance gates to driveway parking for multiple vehicles leading to . . .
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 7.95m x 3.78m (26' 1" x 12' 5")
Up and over door.
- Front garden, level rear garden with patio and lawn.
Leaving Belfast on the Upper Lisburn Road continue through Finaghy crossroads and take the third right into Upton Park. As the road turns to the left it becomes Ormonde Park and number 60 is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »