- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid-Terrace Home
- Two Bedrooms
- Through Lounge / Dining room
- Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom suite
- Gas heating
- Double Glazed
- Private Decking area
- Convenient location
- Excellent First Time Buy / Investment
Additional InformationThis delightful mid-terrace home situated within Newtownbreda Village, offers any potential purchaser convenience to all the local amenities that include Forestside & Tesco shopping centre, Belvoir Forest and the bars, cafés and restaurants of the Ormeau road. It is also conveniently positioned along the outer ring which in turn links to the main routes into and out of Belfast.
Internally the property comprises of two good sized bedrooms, through lounge / dining room, fitted kitchen, white bathroom suite on the first floor and private decking area with a south-eastern aspect to the rear. With a gas heating system and double glazing, this would make an excellent first time purchase and or investment.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood, glazed front door opens onto entrance hall. Under stair storage
- Lounge Area 3.04 x 3.06m (10'0" x 10'0")
- Through lounge with bay window and red brick fireplace with electrical inset.
- Dining Area 3.00 x 3.06m (9'10" x 10'0")
- Fitted Kitchen 5.07m x 2.02m (at widest points) (16'8" x 6'8" ( at widest points))
- Fitted Kitchen with a range of upper and lower level units and formica worktops. Fitted with stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Spaces and sockets available for electric oven, fridge and freezer. Part tiles walls. Wooden effect vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 1 4.68m x 2.64m (15'4" x 8'8")
- Spacious Double bedroom with built-in storage. Access to gas boiler
- Bedroom 2 3.27m x 2.84m (10'9" x 9'4")
- Built-in storage.
- White Bathroom suite 2.66m x 2.04m (8'9" x 6'8")
- Fitted White bathroom suite complete with w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, corner panelled bath and over hanging electric shower. White tiled walls and tile effect vinyl flooring.
- Private Decking Area
- Newly constructed decking area with a south-eastern facing aspect.
- Communal Rear yard
- Enclosed rear yard that is shared with two neighbouring properties. Access to rear alley.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »