This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- OPEN VIEWING FRIDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER 10:45AM**
- Well presented 3 bedroom semi-detached located within the popular Mullaghmenagh Meadows Development
- Ideally situated just a short distance (2 miles) from Omagh Town Centre, local amenities and schools
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers investors or families to acquire an excellent family home
- Offers are invited in the region of £95,000
The property comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/dining area, utility, 3 no. bedrooms, bathroom and wc extending over ground and first floors. The property benefits from double glazed windows, off-street parking, oil fired central heating and a private rear garden. Internally the property is well maintained and offers an ideal opportunity to acquire an excellent family home.
ACCOMMODATION C. 1,350 sq. ft.
Ground Floor: Entrance Hall: Tiled floor. Cloakroom off Lounge: 16'2" x 11'7" Wooden laminate floor. TV Point Kitchen/Dining: 15'7" x 10'12" Deluxe high and low level units Utility: 10'11" x 5'6" Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine WC: 5'10" x 4'1" Tiled floor
First Floor: Bedroom 1: 11'3" x 10'0" Wooden laminate floor, feature wallpaper Bedroom 2: 13'5" x 11'0" Bedroom 3: 10'0" x 9'4" Bathroom: 10'11" x 6'9" Tiled floor. Separate bath and shower
RATES Capital Value: £105,000 Rate in the £ 2016/17: £0.007401 Estimated Payable 2016/17: £777.10
TITLE Title and contract are available for inspection by appointment only via; A&L Goodbody Solicitors, 42-46 Fountain Street, Belfast, BT1 5EF. Contact: Richard McLean Tel: 028 9031 4466 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 6 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views