- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fantastic semi-detached property located to the Belfast side of Carryduff
- Well-presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Entrance hall with under stair cloak space
- Spacious living & dining room with a feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen with a pantry and a good range of units
- Three bedrooms - two with built-in storage
- Bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower cubicle
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Private and low maintenance rear garden with a south westerly aspect
- Front garden laid in lawn with a selection of plants & shrubs
- Driveway providing off-street parking
- Detached garage with light, power and a roller door
- Convenient location with a good range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Additional InformationImpressive Ivanhoe!
This fantastic semi-detached home is conveniently located on the Belfast side of Carryduff and is beautifully presented. It is in excellent condition throughout and offers lovely views of the reservoir from the rear of the property which benefits from a sunny south westerly aspect. This really is a super opportunity to purchase a home that is ready to walk into and enjoy all it has to offer from day one.
The ground floor comprises of a spacious entrance hall, an open plan living and dining room with a feature fireplace and dual aspect windows creating a bright and airy room and a modern kitchen with a good range of high & low level units. Upstairs comprises of three good-sized bedrooms and a bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower cubicle.
To the front there is a lawn with a selection of plants & shrubs and there is a tarmac driveway leading to a garage. The private rear garden benefits from a sunny south westerly aspect, is low maintenance and offers a superb decked area which is a great place to enjoy some al fresco dining.
Schools, local transport and the Ivanhoe Inn for a Sunday carvery are all within walking distance making life a pleasure. Carryduff town centre offers an excellent range of amenities. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements
- Entrance Hall
- Living/Dining Room 7.39m x 3.63m (24'3" x 11'11")
- Kitchen 3.56m x 2.44m (11'8" x 8')
- Bedroom 1 3.68m x 3.20m (12'1" x 10'6")
- Bedroom 2 3.61m x 2.57m (11'10" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 3 3.61m x 1.83m (11'10" x 6')
- Bathroom 2.08m x 1.80m (6'10" x 5'11")
- Garage 5.36m x 2.84m (17'7" x 9'4")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »