- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented Terrace
- Bright Reception
- Fitted Kitchen with Dining Space
- Modern Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Three Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazig
- Large Enclosed Rear Yard
- Stunning City Views to Rear
Additional InformationAn extremely well presented and deceptively spacious property in a highly sought after residential location which is sure to appeal to first time buyers and those with a growing family.
Internally the dwelling comprises of a spacious entrance hall, bright reception, fitted kitchen with dining area, modern three piece bathroom suite and three well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there is off-street parking to the front and a large enclosed yard to the rear.
The property further benefits from oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazing, PVC fascia and guttering, stunning city views to the rear and overlooking luscious green space to the front.
Highfern Gardens is ideally located close to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartin Tesco and Paisley Park. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre with the nearest bus stop just a few minutes walk from the house.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- PVC front door with stained glass inset, enclosed electricity meter, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 5.14m x 2.96m (16'10" x 9'8")
- Dual aspect windows allowing for plenty of natural light, attractive fireplace and surround with electric fire inset, 2 panelled radiators
- Kitchen 5.29m x 3.55m (17'4" x 11'7")
- Fitted kitchen with a wide range of high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel bowl and a half sink and drainer with mixer tap, oven space with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, panelled radiators, tiled flooring, ample dining space, leading to:
- Back Hall
- Under stair storage, tiled flooring, access to rear yard
- First Floor
- Modern three piece bathroom suite including low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment, tiled flooring and walls, panelled radiator
- Bedroom 1 2.51m x 4.92m (8'2" x 16'1")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, panelled radiator
- Bedroom 2 2.54m x 2.94m (8'3" x 9'7")
- Stunning city views, panelled radiator
- Bedroom 3 3.34m x 2.60m (10'11" x 8'6")
- Panelled radiator
- Bricked privacy wall with metal access gates for parking and separate pedestrian entrance gate, fully paved
- Elevated rear yard offering stunning city views, fully enclosed, part paved/part grass, enclosed oil boiler, PVC oil tank
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »