- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Striking detached residence taking a handsome stance within a very desirable and authentically designed development of quality homes
- Bright entrance hallway with staircase to the first and second floor accommodation with feature window as well as an attractive front door and fan light
- Downstairs cloak room with WC and wash hand basin and beautifully designed wall tiles
- Elegant two bay drawing room with a very impressive contemporary style remote control gas fire
- Wonderfully designed open plan kitchen with dining area leading to sunroom
- Bespoke fitted high specification kitchen with ample high and low level units with quartz work surfaces and feature matching island unit
- Walk in pantry from kitchen under stairs
- Spacious sunroom with french style doors to the rear garden
- Four bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite shower room. Bedroom 2 on the second floor with dressing area and ensuite shower room with attractive tiling
- Bathroom on the first floor with contemporary style suite and attractive tiling
- Authentically designed Georgian style PVC double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Stunning landscaped gardens laid out in lawns with sandstone paved patio and seating area and feature contemporary style stonework to low level walls
- Home Network using CAT 6 ethernet cable with ethernet points to living rooms and bedrooms
- Tarmac driveway and brick paved pathways
A very striking and impressive detached residence, forming part of a much admired and highly respected residential development of quality homes, situated within walking distance of Moira’s beautiful Village with its array of amenities as well as Moira Primary School, Rowandale integrated Primary School, Moira Demesne and indeed the M1 interchange for Belfast and the west. This stunning home has been finished to the present owners exacting specifications, with the attention to detail that can only be appreciated on internal inspection. A beautifully landscaped, sunny aspect garden will create one of the many selling features and viewing comes highly recommended.
Off Meeting Street, Moira.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »