- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Bright modernised terrace house
- Through lounge
- 2 bedrooms
- Oil fired central heating
- Partial U.P.V.C. framed double glazing (front of house)
- Forecourt and enclosed rear yard
Additional InformationThis is a bright two bedroom house with modern kitchen and well-presented, neutral decor throughout. It is located off the popular Cregagh Road close to local shops and restaurants with the city centre just a short commute away.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Amtico wood effect flooring and cornicing.
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 7.119m x 2.756m (23' 4" x 9' 0")
Amtico wood effect flooring and decorative hole-in-wall fireplace.
- 3.56m x 1.768m (11' 8" x 5' 10")
Modern range of high and low level units with built-in oven and hob and extractor over, integrated fridge freezer, Amtico wood effect flooring and spotlights.
- Spacious landing with hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.084m x 3.101m (13' 5" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.201m x 2.49m (10' 6" x 8' 2")
- 2.15m x 1.735m (7' 1" x 5' 8")
White suite with panelled bath and telephone shower attachment, pedestal wash-hand basin, W.C, fully tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
- Forecourt and enclosed rear yard with oil tank and utility store housing boiler, with plumbing for washing machine and built-in storage cupboards.
Glendower Street runs off the Cregagh Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
73rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »