60 Glendower Street, Cregagh, Belfast BT6 9AU
2 Bed Terrace House For Sale
- Bright modernised terrace house
- Through lounge
- 2 bedrooms
- Oil fired central heating
- Partial U.P.V.C. framed double glazing (front of house)
- Forecourt and enclosed rear yard
Additional InformationThis is a bright two bedroom house with modern kitchen and well-presented, neutral decor throughout. It is located off the popular Cregagh Road close to local shops and restaurants with the city centre just a short commute away.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Amtico wood effect flooring and cornicing.
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 7.119m x 2.756m (23' 4" x 9' 0")
Amtico wood effect flooring and decorative hole-in-wall fireplace.
- 3.56m x 1.768m (11' 8" x 5' 10")
Modern range of high and low level units with built-in oven and hob and extractor over, integrated fridge freezer, Amtico wood effect flooring and spotlights.
- Spacious landing with hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.084m x 3.101m (13' 5" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.201m x 2.49m (10' 6" x 8' 2")
- 2.15m x 1.735m (7' 1" x 5' 8")
White suite with panelled bath and telephone shower attachment, pedestal wash-hand basin, W.C, fully tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
- Forecourt and enclosed rear yard with oil tank and utility store housing boiler, with plumbing for washing machine and built-in storage cupboards.
Glendower Street runs off the Cregagh Road
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »