- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- First Floor Apartment
- Recently Refurbished
- Lounge/Dining Room with Views to Belfast Harbour and Mature Outlook
- Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Two Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Residents and Visitor Parking
- Convenient and Ever Sought After Location
- Close to Belfast, George Best City Airport, Belmont, Ballyhackamore and Holywood
- Ten Minutes' Drive of Central Belfast
- Outside Bin Store
- Rent £700 Per Month (Inc Rates)
- Available June
Additional InformationThis first floor apartment provides fantastic accommodation and has been recently renovated to a high standard. Internally the property comprises of a newly fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, lounge with mature outlook to front, two well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Externally there is allocated parking, an outdoor storage cupboard and an area within raised flowerbeds.
Glendhu Manor is a fantastic location being situated just off the Old Holywood Road giving great access to local amenities such as Tesco Knocknagoney, George Best Belfast City Airport, Holywood Exchange and is also within walking distance to local bus links and a range of highly regarded schools.
- FRONT DOOR:
- Composite front door with double glazed central lights.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Steps leading to first floor landing.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
- With access to roofspace, hotpress cupboard with Ferrioli gas fired boiler, laminate wood effect floor throughout.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.9m x 4.5m (9' 6" x 14' 9")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.1m x 2.9m (13' 5" x 9' 6")
Laminate wood effect floor, outlook to front.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps, tiled splashback, panelled bath with hot and cold taps, tiled splashback, glazed shower screen, electric Heat Store Aqua Plus shower with telephone handle attachment, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- Double doors from landing leading through to lounge/dining.
- 5.2m x 3.1m (17' 1" x 10' 2")
Dual aspect windows to front with mature leafy outlook and views across the Antrim Hills and Belfast Lough to the harbour.
- 2.3m x 2.8m (7' 7" x 9' 2")
Newly fitted kitchen with washer dryer, integrated Beko oven, four ring Beko hob with enclosed extractor above, partially tiled walls, outlook to rear to Belfast Harbour and the Antrim Hills, laminate tile effect floor, space for fridge, space for freezer, stainless steel sink and drainer, chrome mixer taps.
Travelling up Garnerville Road take the left onto Glendhu Manor and the take the first left and follow the cul de sac around. Number 60 is located on your left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »