- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- First Floor Apartment
- Lounge/Dining Room with Views to Belfast Harbour and Mature Outlook
- Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Two Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Residents and Visitor Parking
- Convenient and Ever Sought After Location
- Close to Belfast, George Best City Airport, Belmont, Ballyhackamore and Holywood
- Ten Minutes' Drive of Central Belfast
- In Close Proximity to Highly Sought After Schools
- Suitable for a Range of Purchasers
- Chain Free Sale
- Outside Bin Store
Additional InformationThis first floor apartment provides fantastic accommodation and is suitable for first time buyers, downsizers, and investors alike. Internally the property comprises of a newly fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, lounge with mature outlook to front, two well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Externally there is allocated parking, an outdoor storage cupboard and an area within raised flowerbeds.
Glendhu Manor is a fantastic location being situated just off the Old Holywood Road giving great access to local amenities such as Tesco Knocknagoney, George Best Belfast City Airport, Holywood Exchange and is also within walking distance to local bus links and a range of highly regarded schools.
- FRONT DOOR:
- Composite front door with double glazed central lights.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Steps leading to first floor landing.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
- With access to roofspace, hotpress cupboard with Ferrioli gas fired boiler, laminate wood effect floor throughout.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.9m x 4.5m (9' 6" x 14' 9")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.1m x 2.9m (13' 5" x 9' 6")
Laminate wood effect floor, outlook to front.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps, tiled splashback, panelled bath with hot and cold taps, tiled splashback, glazed shower screen, electric Heat Store Aqua Plus shower with telephone handle attachment, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- Double doors from landing leading through to lounge/dining.
- 5.2m x 3.1m (17' 1" x 10' 2")
Dual aspect windows to front with mature leafy outlook and views across the Antrim Hills and Belfast Lough to the harbour.
- 2.3m x 2.8m (7' 7" x 9' 2")
Newly fitted kitchen with washer dryer, integrated Beko oven, four ring Beko hob with enclosed extractor above, partially tiled walls, outlook to rear to Belfast Harbour and the Antrim Hills, laminate tile effect floor, space for fridge, space for freezer, stainless steel sink and drainer, chrome mixer taps.
Travelling up Garnerville Road take the left onto Glendhu Manor and the take the first left and follow the cul de sac around. Number 60 is located on your left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »