- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A fabulous mid-terrace property located just off the bustling Ormeau Road
- No onward chain and well-presented throughout
- Spacious living and dining room with a feature fireplace
- Kitchen with a good range of units and plumbing for white goods
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Shower room with a white suite
- Gas fired central heating and partially double glazed
- Enclosed rear yard
- Fantastic location with an excellent range of local amenities
Additional InformationFantastic Fernwood!
This well-presented mid-terrace property is conveniently located just off the bustling Ormeau Road in South Belfast. The property is ideally suited to first time buyers and investors as it offers a much sought after location, three spacious bedrooms and benefits from no onward chain.
Downstairs comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, a lovely open plan living and dining room with dual aspect windows which creates a bright and airy room and a modern kitchen with good storage and plumbing for white goods. The first floor comprises of two double bedrooms and a Shower Room with a white three-piece suite. The second floor comprises of a large bedroom with a velux window and eaves storage.
To the rear there is a fully enclosed yard.
Located close to the city centre, within walking distance to the Ormeau Park & Golf Club, very close to many of the country’s top schools and not far from Forestside Shopping Centre this property really would be hard to beat for those looking for space, quality and convenience. The bustling and ever popular Ormeau Road is within walking distance where there are a fantastic choice of cafes, restaurants and bars to sample and enjoy.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living / Dining Room 6.20m x 2.87m (20'4" x 9'5")
- Kitchen 3.33m x 1.50m (10'11" x 4'11")
- Bedroom 1 3.78m x 3.07m (12'5" x 10'1")
- Bedroom 2 2.97m x 2.26m (9'9" x 7'5")
- Bedroom 3 4.42m x 3.78m (14'6" x 12'5")
- Shower Room 1.80m x 1.47m (5'11" x 4'10")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »