60 Erinvale Avenue,
Belfast, BT10 0FN
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Contact the Agent
Last listed at Asking price £169,950
Highest download speed: 1,000 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 220 Mbps
- Well Presented Semi-Detached Family Home
- Excellent Location Close To Many Local Amenities
- Belfast City Centre Easily Accessible
- Bight And Spacious Living Room
- Rear Dining Room With Sliding Door To Rear Garden
- Modern Kitchen
- Well Appointed Family Bathroom
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Decked Rear Garden With Patio
- Detached Garage
- Driveway Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Early Viewing Advised
The accommodation briefly comprises of a bright and spacious living room with feature fireplace, a rear dining room with sliding doors leading to the rear garden and a modern kitchen on the ground floor. Three generous bedrooms and a well appointed bathroom are to the first floor.
The property further benefits from driveway parking to the front and side, a detached garage and a decked rear garden with patio.
Early viewing is advised.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor, pvc door
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.59m x 3.56m (18' 4" x 11' 8")
Wood strip flooring, feature fireplace with granite hearth and wooden mantle, cornicing
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.79m x 3.42m (15' 9" x 11' 3")
Wood strip flooring, cornicing, sliding door to rear garden
- 4.92m x 2.03m (16' 2" x 6' 8")
Excellent range of high and low level units, chrome handles, wood effect work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, space for oven and hob, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling
- Wood strip flooring, roof space access, linen closet
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.67m x 3.11m (12' 0" x 10' 2")
Built in double robes, wood strip flooring
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.69m x 3.62m (12' 1" x 11' 11")
Wood strip flooring, cornicing
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.68m x 2.27m (8' 10" x 7' 5")
Wood strip flooring, built in storage
- Panel bath with chrome taps, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, low flush w.c, tongue and groove ceiling, tiled floor, fully tiled walls
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.86m x 2.3m (15' 11" x 7' 7")
- Driveway parking to front and side.
Front garden in lawn.
Decked rear garden with patio.
Erinvale is off Finaghy Road South.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Property For Sale in BT10 0FN | Property For Sale in BT10 | Property For Sale in Greater Belfast | Property For Sale in Belfast | Property For Sale in South Belfast | Property For Sale in Finaghy, Belfast | Property For Sale in Upper Malone, Belfast | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Dougan Residential *¹ Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail. *³ The speeds indicated on our checker represent the maximum estimated fixed-line speeds as predicted by the network operators providing services in a particular area. Please note that these are estimates, and actual service availability and speeds received at a given property may differ. Besides fixed-line services, options for 4G, 5G, or satellite broadband may be available at the address, contingent upon the necessary hardware. These alternatives are not reflected in the checker's estimates.