60 Dunminning Road, Cullybackey, Ballymena BT42 1PE
Farm (with 3 Bed Farm) For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Approx 92.55 acres of mixed grazing quality land sitting together as a block unit divided by central lane
- Two former dwellings may be suitable as sites
- Former dwelling with adjacent yard & range of outbuildings
- May be available in one or two lots subject to negotiation
Substantial Agricultural Holding including Dwelling, Range of Outbuildings, Potential Sites & Approximately 92.55 Acres Land
This significant farm comprises approximately 92.55 acres of mixed grazing quality land which sits well together as a block unit
and is divided by a central lane. There is a dwelling with three reception rooms and three bedrooms which would benefit
from modenisation/renovation and an adjacent yard with a range of general purpose stores and sheds. Located on the holding are
two former dwellings which may be suitable as sites for replacement dwellings subject to planning permission and any other necessary statutory consents.
The farm may be available in one or more lots subject to negotiation.
16’ x 10’5” Solid Fuel range (disconnected).
Terazzo flooring. Part tiled walls.
11’10” x 9’5”.
12’ x 6’.
9’2” x 7’1”. Range of base and built-in units.
9’ x 3’9”. Shelved.
17’6” x 8’6”.
12’6” x 10’6”. Tiled fireplace and hearth. Built-in wardrobes.
11’2” X 6’5”.
13’8” X 6’9”. Suite of bath, wash hand basin and WC. Shower cubicle with electric shower. Part tiled walls.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »